• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Would of been sent off in NRL aswell - would of been sent off in any sport.

You can "understand" the 1st punch - you know abit of biff - but I think the 2nd punch on the ground will get him into a fair bit of trouble.

You would think 12+ weeks.
Haven't watched it but you can't be sent off in AFL. They only give each other nasty looks these days though.

Would of been sent off in NRL aswell - would of been sent off in any sport.

You can "understand" the 1st punch - you know abit of biff - but I think the 2nd punch on the ground will get him into a fair bit of trouble.

You would think 12+ weeks.
i

thought you can only be sent to the bin and put on report?

Or you couple just play a sport that sneaks arse sniffing into the actual game.

A6Tso4F.png

That includes the off-season - so really he only misses about 12 games - which honestly even though it was abit over the top it is a fair ban....

Also Hayne to NFL - will this open up yet another box for Union/League - even AFL players to go over to the US?

hayne, burgess and sbw gone this year. all the stars leaving! they need to bring back sholder charges and punch ups.

wtf is happening to sport in australia

Don't think he would leave if he had not got offers - NFL is a whole new ball game though in regards to selecting players/making a starting team - alot more cut throat than NRL or any sport within Aus...

I do think they need to look at increasing the salary caps in Union/League.

think the cap should stay, keeps a more level playing field. but the big stars should get an extra bonus from the nrl.. they are good for the business.

I think he has the Speed, Strength and Agility to do it, it's whether he can pick up the nuances of the game...

Full credit to the guy, it's a massive call to give up $1 million plus a season to chase your dream, takes balls and committment

i cant see it, to much competition from people who have played since they were 5. NRL has a tiny pool of talent compared to NFL which has a pool of about 300 million odd lol. he isnt special enough, we dont even know if he can catch a footbaw in the air with one hand. only rugby players who hbe gone to NFL has been purely as a kicker, afaik

even if he only makes special teams he'll make over a mill / year for maybe a few plays per game.. not bad considering how few games there are in an NFL season

odds stacked against him though, thousands of other players gunning for the same spots.. if he makes it into a "real" position then it will be a remarkable transition.. the subtleties, nuances and feel for the game in the NFL would be incredibly difficult to pick up no matter how good of an athlete you are

if he was going to be a sucsess an nfl club would have snapped him up the second he started thinking about it. but they havnt. the only similarities are the ball and you have to run!