• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Pretty stupid - you wonder how these guys don't understand how good they have it - yes it is "hard" being an athlete but would beat sitting at a desk all day or layin bricks.....

I don't know. Parts of it would fucking suck. The pressure and scrutiny all the time. Everyone ready with their iPhones waiting for you fuck up out on the piss. Not the easiest but then again they get paid pretty well for it.

I don't know. Parts of it would fucking suck. The pressure and scrutiny all the time. Everyone ready with their iPhones waiting for you fuck up out on the piss. Not the easiest but then again they get paid pretty well for it.

For me the pros outway the cons - you of course need to act a different way to if you were just a "normal" - but for me I don't see why even if you are wanting to go out and have a few drinks with mates it would make any difference - I guess if your a dick then your a dick regardless of if you play professional sport or not - for me though if I was being paid $500,000+ a year to do what I love I would maybe skip the odd night out, or maybe think twice before I sent some txt msgs.

The thing is though deep down most players know now days that they could move to a different code, move country etc and get paid just as well if not more...regardless of what they have done alot of the time.

Saying all that though its really only a very small % of people in any of the codes that are an issue....

For me the pros outway the cons - you of course need to act a different way to if you were just a "normal" - but for me I don't see why even if you are wanting to go out and have a few drinks with mates it would make any difference - I guess if your a dick then your a dick regardless of if you play professional sport or not - for me though if I was being paid $500,000+ a year to do what I love I would maybe skip the odd night out, or maybe think twice before I sent some txt msgs.

The thing is though deep down most players know now days that they could move to a different code, move country etc and get paid just as well if not more...regardless of what they have done alot of the time.

Saying all that though its really only a very small % of people in any of the codes that are an issue....

You don't know until you actually do it though. I reckon it would be a bloody hard job and let's face it in aussie sport apart from the top handful the pay isn't that massive.

Play a couple shit games and your name is in the paper to kick you off the team because you are an overpaid useless ****.

Arm chair experts on the internet are criticizing every thing you did in the game like they could have done better.

Beale sent pics of a nude chic (a very unflattering one) and put the female ARU staffers name next to it. Sent it to half the team

Also heard Link has lost trust of a few of the senior players. Fast tracking Cheika maybe!??
Some stinky rumours of a relationship between McKenzie and the female staffer.

Just spoke to a mate who's still Playing superXV and he said rumours of an affair between Mckenzie and the female staffer are rife. The ARU are spewing about it all. Israel folau is behind Beale going back to NRL and is considering it too!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!

Just spoke to a mate who's still Playing superXV and he said rumours of an affair between Mckenzie and the female staffer are rife. The ARU are spewing about it all. Israel folau is behind Beale going back to NRL and is considering it too!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!
So Beale sent a message of a fat chick labelled as the coaches shag? Good move...

So Beale sent a message of a fat chick labelled as the coaches shag? Good move...

Yep. It was a pic of a fat female nude archer apparently. Yeh so dumb!!!! It blew up after Beale wouldn't change his shirt into official wallaby kit on the plane and called her 'links gofer girl' lol. Then the shit hit the fan.

Yep. It was a pic of a fat female nude archer apparently. Yeh so dumb!!!! It blew up after Beale wouldn't change his shirt into official wallaby kit on the plane and called her 'links gofer girl' lol. Then the shit hit the fan.

Lol.

why wouldnt he change into a wallabies top? does he think he is above the team or somin? infact he clearly does

He was drunk and all the players hate that woman. He just snapped at her. Apparently McKenzie drove her to the the airport after she decided to leave instead of attending team training. That also put a wedge between the players and coach.

The Cooper call is interesting but you could always see it happening - as [MENTION=14945]Hombre[/MENTION]; said he is always the most consistently inconsistent player on the field...

When will Aus see a really good no.10 again? That is what the team is really missing - someone to control the game, slow it down, speed it up etc etc

Also Genia is back in.