• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
honestly yes lol. most rugby players ive met have been big lads regardless of their posistion. he was tiny mate. it says he is 6ft but looked more like 5'10 to me

Last edited:
honestly yes lol. most rugby players ive met have been big lads regardless of their posistion. he was tiny mate. it says he is 6ft but looked more like 5'10 to me

I played against him in club rugby when he was coming up and I was staring retirement right in the face. He's strong as an ox and fast as fuck. Found out both the hard way. Not the biggest international rugby player out there but tough as they come.
Pretty sure he played plenty of 7s for Australia too.

England V Samoa - England by 24

Australia V New Zealand - New Zealand by 10

League today - both games on TV - more keen to watch the England game this afternoon haha

If you think he is small you should meet Nic White in person - he is honestly like a u15-u16 player haha

Why the fuck did Inglis pay if he has a virus? Now he's left them a man down coz he can't play.
Thanks tough man. Selfish.

This weekend in Union -

All Blacks V USA - All Blacks by 40-50 (USA to come out firing for the 1st 20)

Wallabies V BarBar's - Wallabies by 3 but would not be surprised to see Barbar's get up

Also NRC Grand Final - Perth V Bris City! In a surprise after NSW Country and Melb dominated the comp the whole season.

Sort of hope Perth gets up - will be good for the players confidence going into the Super Rugby....

This weekend in Union -

All Blacks V USA - All Blacks by 40-50 (USA to come out firing for the 1st 20)

Wallabies V BarBar's - Wallabies by 3 but would not be surprised to see Barbar's get up

Also NRC Grand Final - Perth V Bris City! In a surprise after NSW Country and Melb dominated the comp the whole season.

Sort of hope Perth gets up - will be good for the players confidence going into the Super Rugby....

One of the guys from the NRC in the North Harbour Rays got picked for the USA side! Big step up from tackling Ben Lucas to SBW! hahaha

sold out at soldier field for NZ v usa.

looks like a huge thumping though as usa looks to score first ever try against all blacks.

sold out at soldier field for NZ v usa.

looks like a huge thumping though as usa looks to score first ever try against all blacks.

53-6 currently and 25 mins left.......lets see what the All Blacks can do.

Heard the Wallabies were again sub-par V the BarBars even though they got the win - Think Cooper had a shocker...

53-6 currently and 25 mins left.......lets see what the All Blacks can do.

Heard the Wallabies were again sub-par V the BarBars even though they got the win - Think Cooper had a shocker...

Wasn't a bad game. Genia and Cooper rusty. McMahon was sensational.

Wasn't a bad game. Genia and Cooper rusty. McMahon was sensational.

McMahon is the sort of player Aus needs in the starting pack - nothing fancy just a f**king hard working, tough mofo that gets the job done - also only 20 years old - I really hope he is given a start in at least one of the tests of tour....

England V All Blacks this weekend - will be a cracker!