• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
30-6.

I'm hoping it's 100-6 by the end. The Wallabies deserve to be smashed the way they're playing, fucking useless.

totaly pathetic, untill foley, higgenbotham and skilton came on and they started to play some rugby. if beale starts again at fly haldf mckenzie should be sacked. fucking clear as day! foley 10 beale 11 no question.

ref missed some shockers yet again, like the high tackle on izzy that led to a turn over and NZ try.

how good was it to see fuck face getting sent off, eat a dick mccaw!

Last edited:
Ref was really good in that game - let it flow alot better than last week - 2nd Yellow was abit iffy but ok.

All Blacks really fired - let themselves play the game and not step back and rely on tactics to win the game - McCaw showed that he is still along away ahead of the rest of the other 7's - the whole All Blacks side showed what they can still do - prob one of the best games Ive seen them play in awhile - as I said they let themselves play the game and got away from simply relying on tactics to win the game.

I honestly think the Wallabies played nearly better than last week when they had the ball - the backs were running better lines, the forwards seemed better at the backdown - they were just up against and All Blacks side that were just wanting to fuck them up.

Foley needs to be the starting 10 - If Beale is really holding the pos because of the NRL threats then fuck let him go - as I have said he could of been the best 10 we have seen but I think its to little to late now.

Give credit where credit is due though the All Blacks would of put 50 on any team in the world last night.

In other news I watched my 1st NRC game yesterday - Vikings V Perth - considering the new law change of only 2 points for a penalty kick - there was NOT ONE shot at penalty yesterday - everytime was either a scrum or lineout and it made for a very exciting game....

In other news I watched my 1st NRC game yesterday - Vikings V Perth - considering the new law change of only 2 points for a penalty kick - there was NOT ONE shot at penalty yesterday - everytime was either a scrum or lineout and it made for a very exciting game....

Yeh they've been good so far!!!
Country/randwick got up 31-2 yesterday at coogee. Ethan Ford went well!!!

All blacks way too good last night. As [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; said, they would've put 100 on any in that form.
James Slipper again our best. Hooper went well as usual, but the rest were either rusty or over awed. Gee they play some good footy. They make it look easy

I honestly think the Wallabies played nearly better than last week when they had the ball - the backs were running better lines, the forwards seemed better at the backdown - they were just up against and All Blacks side that were just wanting to fuck them up.

I'm not sure playing against the all blacks was what made them pass the ball to the dirt? They couldn't get the basic shit right.

Yeh they've been good so far!!!
Country/randwick got up 31-2 yesterday at coogee. Ethan Ford went well!!!

Vikings lost yesterday which was a surprise - considering the nature of the comp I think they will now need to win every game to make the finals nearly.

Perth were really good - abit of a surprise to be honest - in the 1st half they were really fast at the breakdown, crazy quick ball and Zack Holmes controlled the game great.

All blacks way too good last night. As @Rugby88 ; said, they would've put 100 on any in that form.
James Slipper again our best. Hooper went well as usual, but the rest were either rusty or over awed. Gee they play some good footy. They make it look easy

Yea Slipper, Hooper - I got the feeling aswell Folau was crying out for backup when he made a break etc - he played well again but All Blacks shut him down - and put in some short kicks (Which the AB's normally dont do) because they know he hangs right back - and they paid off - Folau is a good "natural" player but when playing against the top side/s you can really see how he has a whole heap of work to do to become a good international player.

I'm not sure playing against the all blacks was what made them pass the ball to the dirt? They couldn't get the basic shit right.

I do agree - and they did the same sort of shit last night - you have to remember alot of this stuff is bought on by pressure - when you have 100kg+ men running at you wanting to hurt you in every tackle mentally and physically its very draining the All Blacks last night had an intensity at the tackle that went on for the whole 80mins - when ball did go to hand though the Wallabies were running better lines than last week - it wasnt just sideline to sideline stuff.

It could of been alot worse for the Wallabies though as the All Blacks prob blew 2 maybe even 3 tries with dropped ball - which I am sure they were not happy with. it could of been easily 60+ points.

Yeh some basic errors hurt us & all blacks ability to attack from anywhere is hard to realign to and defend.

They pressured us into those mistakes, made us 2nd guess everything. Once you hesitate at that level, you're a sitting duck.

Aussie aside from Hooper are missing some world class loosies... they just don't do the work the AB's and Saffers loosies do, great ball skills and hit hard..

Aussie aside from Hooper are missing some world class loosies... they just don't do the work the AB's and Saffers loosies do, great ball skills and hit hard..

Hooper is great dont get me wrong - and I think he is a great leader but when you have some1 like McCaw and then Cane - its clear to see Hooper still has some shit to do to really dominate at that level - does he have it in him? Yea of course - put you are totally right they need some impact in the forwards/loose forwards that is just missing - they seem to have the size, skill to do it its just not happening.....

Wallabies will never have go forward like the All Blacks did last night if the forwards dont step up....

watching the game again, carter is fucking terrible.. has made so many mistakes at big moments. shouldnt start again

Last edited: