• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think New Zealand went out and tried to play to much of a controlling/tactical game which limited themselves - and I think lost them the game - if they had "let themselves go" abit more I think they could of won - they lost the game to themselves - it wasnt so much that the Australia side shut them down.

Beale as good as I think he COULD of been cant be the starting 10 - he looked lost for most of the game - as soon as Foley came on the backline sparked abit.

New Zealand played 20 mins with 14 men - 10 mins of which was the 5/8 in the sin bin - Australia needed to put the sword to the Kiwis in this time.

I think the Wallabies forwards are slowly stepping up and matching it to the All Blacks.

See what happens next week - will be a different story in Auckland and a whole new level the Wallabies need to reach - can they break a 28 year losing streak in Auckland.

one thing the wallabies hve always been guilty of in the backs is they constantly run sideways and jog towards the defending line.. never any speed or aggresion.. need to watch some nrl and take notes

one thing the wallabies hve always been guilty of in the backs is they constantly run sideways and jog towards the defending line.. never any speed or aggresion.. need to watch some nrl and take notes

Reminded me very much of a league backline last night in parts.

I have never seen the All Blacks play such a borderline game at the breakdown - of course they always play a fine line but last night was another level - I am trying to work out if McCaw played really well or really badly haha - I would like to see Sam Cane start at some point - he could be the best 7 in the world atm if he wasnt behind the greatest 7 to ever play lol...

The Abs played really cyclical negative rugby around the rocks...

You should see the media over there blowing up about the ref

Lol. Finally some of their own medicine. They've been getting away with negative rugby and breakdown piracy for years. The refs have had enough. They don't need that shit to win!!! They're good enough without that.

All Blacks vs Wallabies Game 1 2014 - YouTube

54mins. no yellow you say? looks to me like wallabies had good ball and momentum..he knew what he was doing. i fail to see how it is an honest mistake considering who it is

Sorry man vid has been removed - you may be talking about the tackle/ruck where he makes the tackle the from the Wallabies side of the ruck trys to pick up the ball? and get pinged - this is ok but he was just way to slow - needs to be done in one movement - not slllllooooowmooooo

You kunce are all jelly. Lol.

Aint no way you kunce beating abs at eden park ;)

SA have a better chance of beating them imo.

Ben T'eo is off to Leinster next year from what I heard - def got alot of cash behind that club.

Yeh! Skill wise he'll go well, but the physicality will surprise him. Also the pressure of being an overseas import is heavy. If they start losing, he'll be the first one they want gone!!

Yeh! Skill wise he'll go well, but the physicality will surprise him. Also the pressure of being an overseas import is heavy. If they start losing, he'll be the first one they want gone!!

Yea very true mate - I was in Ireland last year and I was surprised how Rugby mad they are - of course I knew it was huge for them - but Rugby was everywhere - the sports stores were full of rugby gear etc etc - was great haha - would love to play over in England/Ireland