• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Folau (given time) will be one of the best dual internationals.

Maybe mate - he is a fantastic player but can be shut down fairly easy if teams do the right thing - like they did last Saturday.

I cant see him playing 20+ years at the top level also.

Lets be honest its only a matter of time until he goes back to league or goes to France.

They were talking him up on Saturday about that being where he played all through school or something.

Not sure which school compares directly with test level rugby though.

They were talking him up on Saturday about that being where he played all through school or something.

Not sure which school compares directly with test level rugby though.

seemed to me a clear difference when foley came on. i would do foley 10 beale 11. mckenzie does too many experiments...

He is prob the best schoolboy no.10 Aus has ever had - then for some reason straight out of school they moved him to 15 - he could of been the best no.10 we have had - but through poor development etc he has turned out to be a good player with bits and pieces of great play.

Foley is def the best 10 currently in Aus - unsure as to why they are selecting Beale at 10 now - maybe they finally want to start to develop him - only 7 years too late.

He is prob the best schoolboy no.10 Aus has ever had - then for some reason straight out of school they moved him to 15 - he could of been the best no.10 we have had - but through poor development etc he has turned out to be a good player with bits and pieces of great play.

Foley is def the best 10 currently in Aus - unsure as to why they are selecting Beale at 10 now - maybe they finally want to start to develop him - only 7 years too late.

Beale said if he doesn't play 10 he'll go to the NRL

Beale said if he doesn't play 10 he'll go to the NRL

So effectively, he's holding them to ransom. I'd let him go. Plenty of guys lining up to take his spot now.

I pretty much thought this would be the case lol - to a degree you can understand how frustrated he must be after the last 7 years or whatever it has been now....just means the Wallabies forwards will currently need to step up even more (which I think they did on Saturday) to get the W.