• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Cracker of a game tmrw night, Roosters v Souffs. Wasted on a Thursday night.

Why wasted?? It will be close to a sell out. It's at the footy stadium, which borders chooks and souths territory.
I'm not a fan of Thursday night footy, but will head out tonight to see it.
Chooks will miss Friend. He's been on fire!

I think the Rooster's will get up. all depends if they overcome the loss of both hookers (Friend and Le'strange).

I think the Rooster's will get up. all depends if they overcome the loss of both hookers (Friend and Le'strange).

L'Strange is not a huge loss, but Friend is a massive one.

10360779_10152420477563074_4463501955667834487_n.jpg

King Grub at it again. Nearly took South's player hear off. Gave away a penalty. He's worth 3-4 penalties a game. Grub!!!

Guerra the grub . Fucken chicken wing nearly dislocated his arm. Souths player had to go off for treatment.
Roosters are fucken grub cűnts.

A fan of neither. I tipped the Roosters....still grubs though.
Must be coming from the coach Trent Robinson because they were never grubs like this before him.

Guerra the grub . Fucken chicken wing nearly dislocated his arm. Souths player had to go off for treatment.
Roosters are fucken grub cűnts.

Lol. He's back on. Souths used the 'on report' as a free interchange. Cheeky.

Good atmosphere so far.

Tuquiri is looking old and slow (and uninterested) unfortunately.

Tuquiri is a hack. Should've retired 4 years ago.

P.s - He may be back on but Guerra will still have a charge to answer

Tuquiri is a hack. Should've retired 4 years ago.

P.s - He may be back on but Guerra will still have a charge to answer

Yeh sad way to end a glittering career.

I couldn't see the extent of his chicken wing, but yeh it'll be interesting mate!

Souths fought back well.
The sin bin helped the roosters in the end!!
How good was Pearce's chase on Inglis. That takes skill to bring a big fast man down like that. Love him or hate him, Pearce had a good game last night.

Souths fought back well.
The sin bin helped the roosters in the end!!
How good was Pearce's chase on Inglis. That takes skill to bring a big fast man down like that. Love him or hate him, Pearce had a good game last night.

yeah pearce had a great game...one his best imo.
that chase probably won them the game in the end!