• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well Oni, I am not surprised you would say that.

Me too, I just want to lift weights and get strong, be happy and all those things.

If I only I could ever focus.

The good thing is I know there are a few PA lifters that do and will appreciate what I do.

yeah goodbye. I will send you a copy when it is published.

Since you are sort of a powerlifting rockstar, I hope I am not banned. Now that would be the pits for freedom of speech.

and tell Wilks I said hello.

Last edited:
whatever. Yep, I am mad, have nothing to do, wasting my time, am a trouble maker ...

I have heard it all before.

But I am disappointed that PA members are not willing to be quoted when they something on public forums. As I know from other PA comments, there is indeed plenty to speak about.

Last edited:
(1) It's incredibly poor form to quote someone in circumstances where they were approached for permission and said no.

(2) If PA members have problems with PA, then there are avenues for PA members to change them. Spartacus if you, a non-stakeholder in PA, perceive problems with PA, it is not up to you to set out to change them from the outside, particularly if it editorialising other people's comments made on an internet forum and potentially doing them reputational harm as a result.

It is probably not your intention, but you do come across as an agitator. It's little wonder then that Wilks didn't want to respond your requests.

The only ethical for you to do is remove comments from your article for which you do not have permission to republish.

Reactions: 0ni
Assessed, what for?

Have you been assessed for flaws in your character?

Eh, no one is perfect, are they?

strong enough, read thread properly. Comments about his tests were made on AusBB before I asked him.

I do not have to ask him for something he said on a public forum. I will not remove comments made on public record.

Don't make comments if you don't actually believe them.

And don't insult my character? Are you saying Wilks did not agitate with comments about CAPO.

Last edited:
My PM, after your post about drug tests was

SP, any chance you could contribute to my article in terms of offering your opinion about powerlifting in Australia?

Of course, i would let you look at a draft before sent off to referees. i doubt it will be ready for a few months though.

You could comment on your own general views, what you told Four Corners, how PA could be improved, why some lifters may or not be attracted to PA or other feds, or whatever you want.

I think input from a leading lifter is important.

well, who would have thought that even applied to all comments about even how many times you have been tested. Not me, in any case.

I would have thought that info was pretty tame.

The thing I don't understand is what about any other person who reads your AusBB comments? Do you expect them all to respect your privacy?

Seems strange to me. I will contact editor and see how I can use info without naming you.

As for all other PA quotes I have obtained, I will use them where they are appropriate.

The idea that I will ask them for permission, after they went on a public forum, is laughable.

Last edited:
what are you on about?

As I said, I only used comments made on AusBB. You are studying law, you should know what can and cannot be used.

But here this, Anything you say from this day, or whatever I find on other public accessible sites, will be used.

I will probe the internet right now. I am good at it, ask Oni.

I thought you once said people and govts read this site, but apparently, I am excluded from using your public-stated words. And you work for the govt?

what a joke.

Like I said, good luck with the lifting.

Look, I have empathy too.

I don't want to see any guy, especially a very large and strong one, subject to criticism about words he said on a public forum.

But next time you go on a forum, you may want to clarify to readers what they are expected to comprehend literally. Maybe, I said this and that, but please read and quickly disregard.

you really should not start the insults, about what is good for me.

I could call you one, but wont bother.

but really, some of your comments in an academic and legal sense, are really laughable. You want to stop me quoting words you said to hundreds of people, and you would like my academic piece to be diminished by excluding important evidence, evidence that one referee requested I expand on.

Last edited:
Hey Spartacus,
I have 66 reasons why you should drop Pritchard from this
Hope you understand bro

Well if people go on the public record about comments about PA, it is public information.

So do as you please.

What do you think wilks relies on with some of his work?.

what do you think ASADa relies on with some of its viewing?

Sad state of affairs when one can't express their point of view.. The politics of PL sux balls.

For the record you don't have to be banned to have posts removed [MENTION=5418]Spritcha[/MENTION];