• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc ppp

Dunno yet, on Friday they said, "As FD said, we’ll sit down next week to discuss and be in contact with you after that. Enjoy your weekend."

It's my birthday, give me a job you sods! :p

perhaps try
1x125
1x135
3x145

Thanks haz, just an update, this concept worked wonders!

so instead of

2x130
3x147.5

i did:

1x130
1x140
3x147.5

the weight of 147.5kg didn't feel as heavy thanks to this small change. also did a proper warmup with my jumper on (15degrees and raining here in Perth) which also helped.

With your lifts Amac (and your interest in a higher jump) you are indeed ready for some power training.

lifts are average dave, but yes, one of my 'life goals' is to dunk on a 10foot ring. Markos said the power clean builds a lot of explosiveness, exactly what i need!

Weighted jumps do to (don't put the barbell on you back though thats just asking for trouble). Plus weighted jumps are easier to learn if you do not power clean well yet. And your lifts are very good, how much do you weigh again 80kg? Your squat at that weight is very good don't put it down. A lot of athletes do not need over a 2xBW squat to get a lot of height from their jump and increased speed. You have the force now you just need to learn how to apply it through some power training and speed/plyo work.

Jimmys just teasin now

index.php

haha...you know i was in love with my blackberry, had no interest in an iphone...til now. i'll have to write a business case on the benefits to the business on me having an iphone. shouldn't be too hard to come up with something and explain the Yellow Pages app to you next time i'm there. :)

This Jimmy answering questions on another forum about the PPP app

It will tell you what you need to do, then ask you how you went. It will keep track of any failures and if need be, reassess which weight you should be aiming for.

I'm also planning to have it tell you how to load the bar for each set, because I fail at maths and it takes me ages to work it out.

All in all the idea is to have the phone do ALL the thinking for you so you can concentrate on lifting.

Along with the PPP application will there a PKP markos? :)

will it also have a recorded message for when someone calls?
Posted via Mobile Device

lol and maby configure it so that when u have the PPP App open, if your phone starts to ring, it changes the ring tone to markos screaming "SHUT UP AND LIFT YOU SOB! ANSWER THIS PHONE AND ILL REACH THROUGH THE SPEAKER AND GIVE YOU A JAB!" lol

lol and maby configure it so that when u have the PPP App open, if your phone starts to ring, it changes the ring tone to markos screaming "SHUT UP AND LIFT YOU SOB! ANSWER THIS PHONE AND ILL REACH THROUGH THE SPEAKER AND GIVE YOU A JAB!" lol

I'm actually quite passive.

From my observations, its the weak that yell at others. A few quiet words is all it takes.

I somehow feel you guys have the wrong impression of me. Here is what someone else recently posted on another site.

I just wish I started training there years ago I wasted my time and money training everywhere else.. thinking I'll go to ptc to face massive cocky,up themself lifters there. But I was far from right. I expected M to be a mean hard arse... Just like he comes across on the web. But he's a great guy and nice and can take a joke. Every lifter there is nice and freindly from kids up to older ladies and men which was massive supprise for me. PTC feels like a big fimily party that gets results, anyone who puts the place down shut your face and go train there before you judge..

From my observations, its the weak that yell at others. A few quiet words is all it takes.

I somehow feel you guys have the wrong impression of me. Here is what someone else recently posted on another site.

I just wish I started training there years ago I wasted my time and money training everywhere else.. thinking I'll go to ptc to face massive cocky,up themself lifters there. But I was far from right. I expected M to be a mean hard arse... Just like he comes across on the web. But he's a great guy and nice and can take a joke. Every lifter there is nice and freindly from kids up to older ladies and men which was massive supprise for me. PTC feels like a big fimily party that gets results, anyone who puts the place down shut your face and go train there before you judge..

I wouldnt worry about defending yourself or justifying yourself to anyone markos.

Some people just have too many twists in their....

mixed_lot_of_ladies_undergarments_panties_g_string.jpg

I read most of your comments that people take issue with and assume you're smiling or laughing as you're typing.

It's a family here also, most of us blabber fingers need to work a little harder, typing before we think, I'm giulty.

You have to think how it would be construed if the conversation was face to face.
It's always safer behind the monitor.

I'm very impressed with what markos is doing, there is always going to be haters, but that's their issue not markos or PTC.
He appears (to me) a caring, giving man, above all-a family man and wants every man women and child to lift because he knows everyone should.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
It's a family here also, most of us blabber fingers need to work a little harder, typing before we think, I'm giulty.

You have to think how it would be construed if the conversation was face to face.
It's always safer behind the monitor.

I'm very impressed with what markos is doing, there is always going to be haters, but that's their issue not markos or PTC.
He appears (to me) a caring, giving man, above all-a family man and wants every man women and child to lift because he knows everyone should.
Posted via Mobile Device

You said its a family here.. Families fight with each othe rmore then other people! Why? idno probably because they care and they dont have to impress people so a spade is usually always a spade...

If people dont like it they can always find somehting else in life to winge about..

Some people are just to soft when it comes to certain things, blabber fingers or not dont like it grow some. ITs life not every one will get along some people we will dispise but theres only 1 person i know (and i dotn even know him) that can be smiles all the time. (Fadi :D) The man is something else and if we all endevoured to be more like him then yes the world would be a better place..

But im also a realist and that isnt going to happen. So if i call you a fairy or an idiot because you cant drag your ass to the gym without some brand name shiny package sugar drink maybe strong isnt the game for you and dont hate me for pointing out the obvious.

<3
n00bs

You forgot smartass silverback. Which I think is one of (the other being straightforward with his points) the reasons people think he is that way. I have never met him but I have watched some of his PTC videos and he does not seem to act like a loud yeller in your face kind of coach.

You forgot smartass silverback. Which I think is one of (the other being straightforward with his points) the reasons people think he is that way. I have never met him but I have watched some of his PTC videos and he does not seem to act like a loud yeller in your face kind of coach.

I imagine , nice squat princes but my wife and teenage son lift more then you.. muahaha evil laugh

I have never met him but I have watched some of his PTC videos and he does not seem to act like a loud yeller in your face kind of coach.
No, he's not.

It's as he said, it's the weak-minded and weak-bodied who do the yelling. They're not trying to motivate, they're just trying to feel big and tough. But if you yourself have actually done some tough and difficult things, you've nothing to prove anymore.