• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc ppp

Well done Sticky, good move.

Private Dancer, simply repeat the week next time round.

I dont have any lifter who hasnt missed a week now, for various reasons

He got sick a couple of weeks ago, he didnt train for a couple of sessions, missed his first bench session back, then didnt train for another week coz he was still crook.

He had his first squat session on Monday for over 3 weeks. Cocky shit just jumped ahead of the program to where he should be, and completed it. He is in pain today though.

Still, he failed that bench session, crook or not.

I had my first PPP fail week today :(

Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding - View Single Post - Dancelot on PTC PPP journal

My fault: not enough sleep, not enough food.

Should I simply repeat next Tuesday? I have bench on Thursday and deadlift on Saturday.

I was just 2 weeks away from a clean sweep, no missed days, no missed lifts, no changing goals (chose very well at the start) then i had to go and fvck up week 9 deadlift day lol. I made the heavy singles by putting on a belt but i couldnt get through the 2x5 backoff sets
Glad it happened though, i was feeling invincible and i stopped caring about diet and sleep. Now im paying for it

Markos,

That's a timely post about Max. I'm off work crook at the moment myself with a cold feeling like crap. I was figuring I'd just skip this week's lifts and start back next week where I should have been this week. Alternatively, I could repeat my last successful weeks' lifts on each one as a steadier then go up again the following week.

I got burnt last time I was off crook and took a long time to recover to where I'd been lifting previously. I hate Winter...

Cheers,
Mike

seems to be alot of people getting sick/colds

JDizzle's Never-Get-Sick-Again recipee

2 carrots
2 apples
2 stalks celery
2 oranges
Ginger

Juice that, then drink it in the morning 1st thing you do when you get up
4-5 times a week

My plan - 1,000,000 calories a day, 6-10 pieces of fruit, no supplements

I'm the only one in our house who doesnt take them, and the only one who never gets sick.

I am in contact with sick clients every week, I never get sick. I've probably got aids lol

David's never get sick recipe, good genetics for a strong and robust immune system (thank you Dad). Also eat meat, when I was a vegetarian for for 3 year I got sick way more often than I did before and now (colds etc are vary rare).

David's never get sick recipe, good genetics for a strong and robust immune system (thank you Dad). Also eat meat, when I was a vegetarian for for 3 year I got sick way more often than I did before and now (colds etc are vary rare).

Hey mate, how well thought out was your vegetarian attempt? I.e im guessing you know all about limiting aminos and things like phytic acid ect?

Anyway markos regarding PTC PPP anymore details i got my iphail today, will you be able to mark off progress through the weeks my memory is rubbish ...

I'm getting a lot of guys finishing their first cycle, nice feedback too. This from some guy in Canberra off another site

Posted Today, 11:19 AM So far so good, ive just completed Week 11 of PPP. I didn't miss any lifts, added 10kg to bench, 15kg to squat and 15kg to deadlift. Bodyweight also went from 81kg to 84kg. Cant wait for the next cycle! Definitely the best 20 bucks ive spent...

Its going to have features you wont believe. It will log workouts.

The Cardio one will count your reps during Tabata Thrusters, how phukin good is that.

Its going to have features you wont believe. It will log workouts.

The Cardio one will count your reps during Tabata Thrusters, how phukin good is that.

Wow i want it now! (secretly its why i got an iphone)

Now i feel gay for wasting $1.50 of ifitness :p Its ok ill rate it 0 stars Keep us informed markos!

Cheers