• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC, do I stay or do I go?

If you end up with a sessions for the lovely ladies next door, I am packing my bags stat!!

In all seriousness, Im sure it will turn to gold M. Sounds like a great opportunity to expand, bringing new challenges and living new memories and like has already been said, you will still have your garage to fall back on.

I hope the suppliers come to the party

You should let the strippers come over and train for free. You know, to uh, increase testosterone levels during the workout.

man, things are going to get expensive for me. travel up to sydney to get my haircuts done by a topless heirdresser (see thread in General) and then travel down to Frankston 3x a week so i can train with strippers

No contracts, man to man agreement, its the only way I do things.

Bryan Mace is a mans man, old school, I'm mates with his kids. Robert Mace played AFL with Hawthorn, St Kilda and Brisbane, toughest man I've ever met. He's at the club, we used to train together in the early 80's, he loves the weights. He sat in on a meeting with me and Simon and told Simon to get it done.

Markos,

only you know the value to you of what you have grown to this point and what it means to change it.

My only recommendation is that you prepare yourself now for more of the kind of lifting behavior you dont like in gyms because you are going from total control to less than total control over the lifting environment.

There will be things that are only possible with this change and you are not in the situation of being without a fall back plan if it doesn't work out.

man, things are going to get expensive for me. travel up to sydney to get my haircuts done by a topless heirdresser (see thread in General) and then travel down to Frankston 3x a week so i can train with strippers

hahahaha.. well worth the dollars though :D

Heres where we are at.

On Wednesday I went to the club and discussed everything. On Wednesday night, only 1 Dolphins player showed up.

Tonight, a second one came. They train with 3 14/16yo.

The second one I talked into coming on Wednesday. He told me he trained at Core. I asked what he squatted, he said 60kg.

Simon asked if that was poor, I told him he knew it was. Anyway, this boy rolled up tonight, so I had Steve, who has not missed a single session plus the 3 younguns.

I asked the new guy to squat, he said "where". I knew we were in trouble. His coach Simon was there. I said in the squat rack, he said he'd never done that before, he'd only used some machine.

Ten minutes later, I finally had him squatting to my 42cm bench..........with an empty bar.

The reason for this story.

I told Simon I'm not too sure about the move. The team as a whole has not demonstrated that they want to become better athletes. He keeps coming up with excuses.

I told him that I would give them 2 weeks to demonstrate they want to train. He gives me guarantees. I told him I wasnt interested in HIS guarantees.

I told him to look at the 3 young kids, plus the 4 young kids Max had training, 7 kids aged between 14-16. They WANT to train at PTC.

I dont want guys that will lift because the coach said they had to, or it was convenient. I live exactly 5.4km from the ground, a 7 minute drive. If thats not convenient enough, I'm wasting my time.

Simon is desperate, he said the boys are doing there own training at gyms. I said that was aptly demonstrated by the new guy.

He said he had to get something in place right now. I told him we had, but they wont come. He means at the ground. I told him its a big deal to move my entire business across town to train players who have shown zero interest so far.

He said it would be different at the club. We were going around in circles.

I gave him an ultimatum. Two weeks training at PTC by at least 25 players, they resume training on Wednesday, no excuses, there end of season break is over.

He seems a little peeved, I think because he knows his lazy ass players, who finished rock bottom last years, are afraid of hard work.

The new guy asked what my regular PTC clients squat to the bench. I told him Max does 200kg. He said he must be massive. I told him he was that skinny kid in the black hoodie that was in the gym earlier.

I dont think he believed me.

I told the WHOLE group that footballers trained like soft cocks. A few arced up.

I told them to shut up or I would go and get the "soccer kid" for them to train with, run with or jump with, I asked if I had any takers, there were none.

I told them they would have ample oppurtunity to prove me wrong. I need to get a fire in there belly.

Steve was the only one who stayed quiet, he has trained with Nina lol

he knows his lazy ass players, who finished rock bottom last years, are afraid of hard work.

It sounds to me like your talent could be better used elsewhere mate.

You can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink.

Essendon could sure as hell make some use of you :D

But if ptc can turn a bunch of sissies into a top notch team into winners this could one day become a Hollywood movie :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I hate Essendon more than just about anything lol even squats in the Smith machine

I can only change people that want to change Trent.

I've had one guy ring up with an excuse 4 times.

What does he look like?

I have no f u c k i n g idea, he's never been lol

I dont have a problem with curls in the rack if nobody is waiting to use it.

I've seen more shit squats in the rack than shit curls

I hate Essendon more than just about anything lol even squats in the Smith machine

I can only change people that want to change Trent.

I've had one guy ring up with an excuse 4 times.

What does he look like?

I have no f u c k i n g idea, he's never been lol

That's a lot of hate lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

F U C K them markos!!! i know guys that havent even met you that would kill to be trained by you...myself included.

You get some piss weak footballers who are happy to squat 60kg in a smith, that are only going to train because their coach is making them. Your skills and services could go to much better use IMHO!!!!!!!

F U C K that annoys me!!!

Settle.

Weight training and that's proper weight training would extend their playing life, I doubt most of them have not even considered that.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would have thought most footy guys would jump at the chance?? Give them a couple of sessions, most would get into it.

I would have thought most footy guys would jump at the chance?? Give them a couple of sessions, most would get into it.

The problem with most footy players and coaches is their s&c is arse backwards, they don't value it like they do skill training and running long distances.

It's stupid how they go on about rookies/younger players needing to put on a bit of muscle and then take five years to do what could be done in one pre season.

Hopefully one day they'll wake and realise that getting stronger won't make you slower, will help ward off injuries, and that being able to physically dominate another team is pretty damn useful.

Footballers need to become footballers again, not fvcking marathon runners.
Posted via Mobile Device