• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC, do I stay or do I go?

End of season compulsory break is over, had 13 footballers tonight. They all trained very hard. None have ever done "leg weights" before.

I'm shifting PTC to the Frankston Football Ground on Saturday afternoon.

Kapow on here will have the honor of the last session at the original PTC on Saturday at 3.30pm.

Saturday morning is going ahead as per usual this week, next week it will be at the footy ground.

Markos you got me to a 150 bench. Reckon you can teach me to kick a footy?

Also I'll lend you a hand Saturday moving shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Goodluck and all the best to you Markos. I'll Definitely see you on Saturday. :)

Even though im not or no where near as big or beast as Nick i can help you as well after.

Sounds like a good choice Markos.

Good luck with the venture and may everything run as smoothly as possible for you.

So basically the move will consist of all current and former PTC clients forming a big line and doing farmer's walks with all the weights from PTC Garage to PTC Footy Ground?

lol Kyle, you must have been listening tonight.

I spoke to Simon and it goes way beyond just training players this year.

Max and Jesse will eventually inherit this venture, Max finishes school for good soon, he will spend many hours training footballers.

Nick, anything is possible.

I forgot to add, the 2 rooms I am getting are perfect for ProRaw, this played a major role.

Frankston have everything in place, location, parking, function rooms, pokies, bar, food shops, pubs, public transport.

The smaller room, 10m x 5.5m is a perfect warm up room, and the larger room it joins is 13m x 7m.

We've had 40 lifters compete in 6m x 5.5m, with spectators.

No transporting of equipment either.

exciting times

Good luck, hopefully the AFL take notice.

EDIT:

I forgot to add, the 2 rooms I am getting are perfect for ProRaw, this played a major role.

Frankston have everything in place, location, parking, function rooms, pokies, bar, food shops, pubs, public transport.

You left out the most important bit.

Markos how do you run warm up rooms? the more i think about it the resources needed for a meet are crazy.

Your right Oli.

That is why running a big comp is a big deal and I just cant run it anywhere.

Having 10-20 lifters is easy, I'm hoping for over 50 nearing 100 eventually.

Having to run 6-8 flights in a day you need to have LOTS of equipment and space.

The location of the warm up area is very important as far as I'm concerned.

This set up is perfect, it will become the home of ProRaw.

Overseas have major pro comps that are held in the same state and venue year after year, Clash of the Titans, Night of the living Deadlift, Raw Unity etc. It becomes part of the lifting calender.

We have had Australia Day 07,08,09,10 in Frankston, plus Bash at the Beach 1,2 and 3.

Every single state has represented, with Queensland and Canberra having the most interstaters, but I've had WA, SA, Tas, Canberra, NSW, NT and QLD lifters at PTC, many times.

Its not as easy as sticking up a poster in the gym and having 10-20 guys lift