• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

Mike (Ghosty) has finished (almost) the ProRaw website.

He has direct links in the results to vids, all members names, next comp details etc

He is putting up a gallery of pics, we have a massive ammount.

Max is doing a compilation video for the home page

Check it out at

www.prorawpowerlifting.com

Matt has paid for a years membership for ProRaw, so his name stays on our site for a year.

Matt also hasnt sent in a letter of resignation to either CAPO or ProRaw.

I've seen his membership application for PA, just wondering why it hasnt gone through yet.

Matt will always be welcome back once he does what he has to do, champion lifter will be missed.

from the results and video I've seen, he's a very talented young man and should aim very high. He has the opportunity to represent Australia at regional, Commonwealth and international level, and represent the country very well, and possibly even place. While Australians have done well recently at Subjunior, Junior and Masters level, it's been a while since Australians have really succeeded in IPF in open competition. We used to be up there with the best. He's still young, but if continues at this rate, he has the potential to do it.

Matt is very strong and will do extremely well no matter where he lifts.

Not sure he'll have much competition in PA either , the winner of last years open Nats totaled 30kg less than Matt did raw at ProRaw.

I imagine Matt will add upwards of 50kg to his raw total, equipped.

The Worlds will obviously be different.

The winner in the 90kg open section at the 2010 Worlds totaled 947.5kg.

Fourteenth place was 740kg.

He'll have all the competition he can handle there. Those numbers are unworldly

Last edited:
Scott Hill is a 93kg class lifter from Sydney- last week he did 667.5kg raw in comp- with no wraps- and left plenty on the platform. He is capable of going 700+ raw. Not sure he'll lift equipped however.

Matt is very strong and will do extremely well no matter where he lifts.

Not sure he'll have much competition in PA either , the winner of last years open Nats totaled 30kg less than Matt did raw at ProRaw.

I imagine Matt will add upwards of 50kg to his raw total, equipped.

The Worlds will obviously be different.

The winner in the 90kg open section at the 2010 Worlds totaled 947.5kg.

Fourteenth place was 740kg.

He'll have all the competition he can handle there. Those numbers are unworldly

Scott is another awesome raw lifter, I think he's benched 182.5 raw...will be good competition between Scott and Matt over the coming years.

The CAPO Nats may be moved to August. Seeing how the Worlds are combining raw and equipped this year, no need for separate Nats.

Once I have confirmation, I'll set a date for ProRawTwo in June, possibly Queens Birthday weekend

Yep..

ProRawOne in January

ProRawTwo in June

ProRawThree in October

I will do my best to stick to this format