• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

rings would be cool markos..

wouldnt it be hard though, they would have to be made after the comp..

i cant imagine gawains fingers being the same size as someone like max's ?!

what about a big fat industrial chain with a medallion to hang round your neck instead of a belt :p

Just have an honour board that hangs at the gym and each winner has a tag engraved and put on it with the year etc, and for the winners themselves they get either a ring/trophy/kb engraved/whatever + cash etc

Superbowl, AFL, Melbourne cup, Formula one.

Not bad trophies for kids.

Pretty sure Superbowl and AFL players dont get trophies for winning lol

Rings and medals

Trophies are for kids, jockey size, grow up big fella lol

Trophies at CAPO for those wanting one

CASH at ProRaw ( maybe a belt)

TBH the only idea I like is the plaque at PTC with the division winners plus the overall winner for that year...If we were to go down the bling or paper weight path I reckon a gold barbell collar (like an Ivanko) on a piece of wood would look pretty cool...

piece of wood would float away when it floods though. KB torphy could double as a door stop or paper weight (for a giant with a giant desk).

don't get me wrong trophies are great...for my kids to chew, beat the crap out of each other with, throw in the pool and dive for, the list goes on....

Yeah, trophies are for girls. Tell that to Ray Price...

585725.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality, only photo I could find with the trophy in the hands of the right team. ;)

Cheers,
Mike