• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

Newest member, Ann Riley, first female to join, I know a few more are joining up as well

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic
#1 - Jeremy Lewis - Canberra
#2 - Michael Mitchell - Qld
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#4 - Alen Pezerovic - Vic
#5 - Sean Gallagher - Vic
#6 - Michael Brook - Qld
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#9 - Gawain Johnstone - Vic
#10 - Max Markopoulos - Vic
#11 - Luke Russell - Vic
#13 - Blake Hanson - Canberra
#23 - Nathan Jones - Canberra
#28 - Ann Riley - Vic
#56 - Tudor Sava - Vic
#86 - Ronnie Chau - Vic

Gareth joined up today, updated list

#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#6 - Michael Brook - Qld
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#11 - Luke Russell - Vic
#12 - Jack Pollard - Vic
#20 - Gareth Anderson - Vic
#28 - Ann Riley - Vic
#56 - Tudor Sava - Vic
#86 - Ronnie Chau - Vic

Last edited:
Markos I know your waiting to make promotional material for proraw but perhaps I need some flyers to take to the muscle pit.

Big Jack joined up tonight after his first comp yesterday.

Surely Henry knows about it, I'm sure you guys could spread the word to the dozen or so potential lifters in WA.

As soon as I get posters, I'll ship them out Paullie

wow your fed is looking real strong there. assuming half of them actually compete like most feds, the comp will be something special for sure!

pU1p3ehaPp0owg43RihIwoCro1_500.gif

because i am still an athlete and i have a love of powerlifting and hate to see it get ripped apart and become a joke like in the us

Clash of the Titans is doing much the same, Raw Unity, trying to get the best PL to compete against each other.

To a degree it is working well, except for the problems caused by the IPF.

Nobody else is trying to get the best lifters on the platform competing against each other, with a cash prize.

Is that such a crime?

Anyway, another female lifter just joined, Sussy.

Last edited:

#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#6 - Michael Brook - Qld
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#11 - Luke Russell - Vic
#12 - Jack Pollard - Vic
#14 - Sussy Kollen - Vic
#15 - Johnathon Nichols - Vic
#20 - Gareth Anderson - Vic
#28 - Ann Riley - Vic
#56 - Tudor Sava - Vic
#86 - Ronnie Chau - Vic

Last edited:
Just transfered money across i am in, i enjoyed sundays novice comp alot plenty learnt from the day..now i need to sort suit and rest of gear out.. PS thanks for the session tonight hopefully last lesson learnt for eating even a small amount before training

Sounds very interesting Markos. A really good idea. Only found out about it tonight at MusclePit. Squatted 260kg x 5 last night...just starting my build up to a massive squat mid 2011 (nationals)...should be doing 300kg x 5 by late Jan (well thats the goal). If I can afford the airfare and accommodation will be there Jan. Have you got a date yet?