• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

I'm not so sure on the camo...don't get me wrong I think the variations are great and look awesome when worn by an individual...but a group wearing the same camo shirts would look kinda..well....happy!

unless they have matching pants, hats, face paint and rifles.

I have the izer camo red and camo blue and the camo red s PHAT... easily my favourite lifting shirt I own along with my shut up and squat shirt.. Yhe im easy but I like black also but the red inzer camp shirt is sweeeet.

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they look pretty hot to me

img_0270.jpg

Another member, Luke just joined up

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic
#1 - Jeremy Lewis - Canberra
#2 - Michael Mitchell - Qld
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#4 - Alen Pezerovic - Vic
#5 - Sean Gallagher - Vic
#6 - Michael Brook - Qld
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#9 - Gawain Johnstone - Vic
#10 - Max Markopoulos - Vic
#11 - Luke Russell - Vic
#13 - Blake Hanson - Canberra
#23 - Nathan Jones - Canberra
#56 - Tudor Sava - Vic
#86 - Ronnie Chau - Vic

Its a lifters Fed, not a political party, no lifter will ever miss out. No cut off Oliver.

As I've stated before, the earlier guys join, the better off we'll be with prizemoney, I'm trying to secure money for place getters now.

Awesome. I'd sign up now but I'm still trying to figure out how to be like 'brb, melbourne' to my parents...

Oliver, let them read this thread, they'll never stop you if they do.

Mr and Mrs Oliver, I promise to only allow Oliver to take injectable steroids rather than the harsher orals

I was 50/50 due to my current strength. But now I've gotta give this a miss due to a fucked elbow due to getting caught in an arm bar.