• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thanks guys for all the info.

Thinking about giving BN no3x a crack first and seeing how that goes, then if it loses it effect will boost with some additional AMP.

Failing this I will give some APOC a go, if still nothing will give it a break for a while and let things settle down, I am pretty stim tolerant now and only have 2 coffees a day, but they seem to do nothing, can have a strong coffee before bed and go straight to sleep.

I didn't find the AMP in NO3x to do anything for me. Still got one and a half tubs here so i'll get some more AMP and add it in.
Apoc on the other hand was cray cray but i'm not sure about supplies. I'd like to think they're back on top of things but haven't heard and too scared to order

So you suggesting I go straight for Apoc????

Like I have said its been a while since I have done a pre workout so thinking no3x could be a good place to start then can BAM up with additional AMP if required or give Apoc a go at this point, and if you are saying they were out of stock of apoc then this seems like the best option

I dunno man. A lot of people like NO3x so maybe it just doesn't do anything for me.... But you sound a bit like myself, have been on PWO's since I was a newborn.
Apoc I tore the gym apart for 2 hours and then tripped balls for another 2!

Apoc had a fire go thru the factory and orders were pushed way back. But that was like Nov? So you'd think it's back on track now.

But I rate True-Pre at the moment. Good energy, pump and no crash.... Could always add a splash of AMP to that :D

Not particularly....
Hey [MENTION=10812]Bradders[/MENTION] ; you end up getting your order or go for a refund?

I need a fuarrrrkin strong Pre-Workout - give me some thoughts people..... and no not crack....

Just got an email from AAASupplements - they have a February special on C4 for $33 a tub....

Might just get a couple of tubes of this and give it a go, seeing as their shop is at the end of my street.

OH and forgot their website is still saying $40 but if you order online use the code "FEBVIP" or mention it in store for the special price.

Had both (C4 and ON Gold) both did absolutely feck all for me. Felt better after a cup of coffee!