• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've only tried C4 and some other product called stealth.
The stealth was crap...and only purchased it because they were out of C4.

The pimply face dude is like " yeah man this stuff is really good, let me no how you go with it"
Hmmmm yeah right wanker, I'm gonna find out what hours you work and come in and tell you how I went.

They got the name right 'stealth' it's that stealthy I didn't even feel it kick in

So I had the BN NO3x today.... jury is still out.
Nowhere near as intense as Apoc but the dosage was a lot less.
Taste was awesome, focus was increased and just wanted to smash more volume. Pump isn't as high as some others I've had but still pretty good. No tingles but I think its only got 1/4 of the Beta Alanine that i'm used to from other PWO's.
Took about the same as Apoc to kick in, probably 20-30 minutes but really seems to get going when you start lifting. Felt great while I was training but hit the come down as soon as I stopped. Had some Noopept which has made it tolerable, otherwise I'd be taking a nap right about now.

I'm in two minds, would like to try 1.5 scoops but the come down will be pretty savage. Probably run 1 scoop for a while and see what sort of tolerance builds up but I think I'll cycle 1 week on, 1 week off anyway.

My opinion on the pure AMP citrate is that yes it is an effective pre w/o, my opinion on the dosage is 500mg is reasonable unless you're sensitive. I'd recommend it, more effective than 90% of PWOs out there. Just my 2c kunce. I should add that's along side a good scoop of NO3X.

Still unsure on the NO3x. Seems like I'm smashing more volume, just doesn't have the kick in the balls that I'd expect. Still having one scoop though

Likely another "proprietary blend" as they list pretty much everything else... Creatine, BA, caffeine etc

I have this bad boy to try out. It too is a prop blend.

10e0917255b8c94841a59be3f45524d5.jpg