• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Can we get samples of either flavor if we pick one or the other....?

Accompanying an order, leaving a message in the Shipping Instructions, state the flavour and sample type you are wanting for us to slip in to your order, although newly released flavours such as watermelon take time for their sample packets to become available so Watermelon won't be available in sample sizes for some time yet.

Apple/raspberry and Orange/Pineapple are though.

Accompanying an order, leaving a message in the Shipping Instructions, state the flavour and sample type you are wanting for us to slip in to your order, although newly released flavours such as watermelon take time for their sample packets to become available so Watermelon won't be available in sample sizes for some time yet.

Apple/raspberry and Orange/Pineapple are though.

Cheers mate - thank you!

I'm onto my last tub too. Got to conserve it man, I personally mix it up with Apocalypse which is a cracking combo!

I really think i'm going to have to bite the bullet and get a tub of Apoc.
No3x isn't cutting the mustard for me... I'm literally yawning halfway thru my workouts. Got 2 tubs of the stuff to go through too :(

you won't be yawning once you've had apocalypse mate, that's for bloody sure!!!

*can you tell I had a scoop 2 hours ago??????* lmao

That's why I thought NO3x would be the same/similar.... 2 scoops of Apoc had me tripping balls for half the day.
I had 1.5 scoops yesterday and the yawns set in. Not like I'm going ages between downing it and hitting the gym either. Usually takes 20-30 to kick in but i'd be warmed up by then.

Mmmm. No3x is a bit like C4. Better for someone who isn't used to stims. When you start needing 2-3 scoops to get a kick you know it's time to change.

Plus at this point, you're having nearly 450mg of caffeine. There's plenty of other stims that can give the same effect with less risk to your heart. Not saying they're better because I've never researched that. But too much caffeine gives me jitters and anxiety.

Srs though, if you want a serious workout DMAA is one way. But some people get some really bad crashes. And people blame it for other health problems.

There is a few stimulants out there that can offer similar effects.

L-Tyrosine, a larger dose 2g+ is excellent for extra concentration and a bit of energy. ALCAR is similar.
There's been mention of AMP Citrate as well. DMBA could be used also. Phenylpiracetam. Synephrine. Phenylethylamine. Hordenine. Methyltytamine. Theobromine.

I'm not saying any of these are better for you than caffeine or DMAA. But they can be used to the same effect.

Mmmm. No3x is a bit like C4. Better for someone who isn't used to stims. When you start needing 2-3 scoops to get a kick you know it's time to change.

Plus at this point, you're having nearly 450mg of caffeine. There's plenty of other stims that can give the same effect with less risk to your heart. Not saying they're better because I've never researched that. But too much caffeine gives me jitters and anxiety.

Srs though, if you want a serious workout DMAA is one way. But some people get some really bad crashes. And people blame it for other health problems.

There is a few stimulants out there that can offer similar effects.

L-Tyrosine, a larger dose 2g+ is excellent for extra concentration and a bit of energy. ALCAR is similar.
There's been mention of AMP Citrate as well. DMBA could be used also. Phenylpiracetam. Synephrine. Phenylethylamine. Hordenine. Methyltytamine. Theobromine.

I'm not saying any of these are better for you than caffeine or DMAA. But they can be used to the same effect.
NO3x has AMP in it...

NO3x has AMP in it...
Increase the dose of AMP, increase the affects.Remembering a serving size of No3x is 5.3g.The majority of that serve is made up of Creatine Mono, Creatine Nitrate, Beta Alanine and Caffeine. You'd say along with the rest of the ingredients the serving size isn't huge.

150mg per serve BN have said, no idea what apoc has in it but it was hugely different. I'll be having two scoops tomorrow, so 300mg which by most accounts, should be plenty!

150mg per serve BN have said, no idea what apoc has in it but it was hugely different. I'll be having two scoops tomorrow, so 300mg which by most accounts, should be plenty!

I'm not aware of the potency. I've never tried. I mentioned several stimulants that are far more potent, at the end of my post.

I'd like to know how much is in apoc. My experience on that certainly proved it was more than potent enough for me. 150-200mg doesn't seem enough and I wouldn't have built a tolerance yet

I'd like to know how much is in apoc. My experience on that certainly proved it was more than potent enough for me. 150-200mg doesn't seem enough and I wouldn't have built a tolerance yet

Apocalypse is some strong shit man. It's packed with a bunch of stims, I'm not even sure how much of a factor AMP Citrate is when it comes to effects. Hard to tell.

Ingredients like DIMM, AMP citrate, caffeine, l-tyrosine etc are so readily available these days why not just buy and make your own PWO? Cheaper, more effective. Custom blends bro.

I've thought about it but probably need some micro scales to get the blend right.. Kunce will think I'm setting up a drug lab blending all these stims