• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You find noticeable difference on the L or acetyl carnitine? And do you stack it with ALA for its purported mega antioxidant effect?

I find when using the Carnintine I sweat a heap more when working out and body heats up a lot quicker, but no I haven't been stacking it with anything, but I will use it with the C4 in a couple of weeks I think.

How can you sweat more with L-Carnitine? It's not a thermogenic. It doesn't raise body temp?

The only thing I have noticed from carnitine+ALA is a fiery sensation in my belly 10 minutes after ingesting, followed by a wee bit more mental energy. It's nothing compared to a good nootropic stack where the increase in focus is so discernible it feels like I am in the 'Limitless' movie.

How can you sweat more with L-Carnitine? It's not a thermogenic. It doesn't raise body temp?

Not sure on the science or whatever, but when I do the same workout without taking L-Carnintine I don't sweat as much, I have taken it a few times and each time I have used I noticed the same thing which was I sweated more.

Had me some Bioflex Biocharge NX today, same as Bulk Nutrients NO3X just their retail version.

Stuff is good to go, didn't want to leave the gym! Got back to work and was replying to emails like crazy ;)

Don't use it too often or your tolerance will shoot sky high. This means eventually, one tablespoon full of it will do bugger all except give you a headache as you break out in a fit of sweat, while your 1.r.m stays the same.

Yeah I got some crack scales from dx. Going to get some better ones from BN if they have them in stock for my next order, these ones keep flattening batteries while they sit there and the pressure pad is a bit shit.

I think my 3pm AMP dose may have kept me up til midnight. I'll have to try it when I'm not getting up at 0430 the next day.