• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Phenylpiracetam is the bomb for preworkout. I usually mix with small dose of AMP Citrate and have some serious sessions.
200mg is what I use, and 50mg AMP Citrate. Plus some pump materials.

Noopept, is a general mood enhancer, used for every day life.
I had huge trouble studying on phenylpiracetam, took way too long to read shit.

Anyone else tried Defcon 1? I planned on getting a tub of Core Fury Extreme the other day, but it's completely sold out in Australia, so picked up Defcon 1. Red creaming soda flavour sounded like a winner, but tastes like a horrible medicine.

I regularly take pre workouts and half the time I'm like "has it kicked in yet? What about now?". At best I get a mild pump. Defcon is the real deal. 15 minutes after taking it, a switch was flipped and the skin on my face was crawling. There's no doubt when it kicks in. It felt like I skulled 3 coffees. And the effects didn't wear off for 90 minutes.

It's a very potent pre workout if anyone is looking for one.

The only thing unique I can see are some nootropic ingredients.

content-Defcon-1.png

platinumlabs-defcon1-30-serve-nutritional-info.jpg

Think I've had a sample of it before but can't recall it doing anything out of the ordinary - otherwise I would have ordered it

I guess with everything, certain things effect some people more than others. Tried it again today and the effects were the same.

That's the thing with prop blends. You never really know wtf you're getting. Or at least how much of it

Has anyone tried bullnox?
Lots of ingredients there. Probably most would be a little underdosed. Not sure what the benefit of ZMA and some other stuff in apre workout. paying for stuff you really don't want in a pre workout in my opinion.

24910577-origpic-f5a9f7.jpg

"The One" the best since Craze, probably better.
Seriously You can feel your body heating up. I guess it's the AMP.
LOVE IT.

I've heard rumours that DS Craze is back again! Before I get a semi, I can't seem to find if its just an AMP equivalent of the 'ol legendary mix.

They have some replacement one called Frenzy too...
Yes, that could indeed be Craze Mach II under a different name. Mixed reviews on this one, which is a bummer coz I miss rushing home after training for those 10hr manic housecleaning seshs..

It also has Nandina Domestica. What is that. I need to look it up.

Intredasting. From Wikipedia -

[h=2]Description[edit][/h]Despite the common name, it is not a bamboo but an erect evergreen shrub up to 2 m (7 ft) tall by 1.5 m (5 ft) wide, with numerous, usually unbranched stems growing from ground level. The glossy leaves are sometimes deciduous in colder areas, 50–100 cm (20–39 in) long, bi- to tri-pinnately compound, with the individual leaflets 4–11 cm (2–4 in) long and 1.5–3 cm broad. The young leaves in spring are brightly coloured pink to red before turning green; old leaves turn red or purple again before falling. The flowers are white, borne in early summer in conical clusters held well above the foliage. The fruit is a bright red berry 5–10 mm diameter, ripening in late autumn and often persisting through the winter.
[h=2]Toxicity[edit][/h]All parts of the plant are poisonous, containing hydrocyanic acid, and could potentially be fatal if ingested. The plant is placed in Toxicity Category 4, the category "generally considered non-toxic to humans,"[SUP][4][/SUP] however, the berries are considered toxic to cats and grazing animals.[SUP][5][/SUP]The berries also contain alkaloids such as nantenine, which is used in scientific research as an antidote to MDMA.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] Birds are generally not affected by these toxins and will disperse the seeds through their droppings. However, excessive consumption of the berries will kill birds such as Cedar Waxwings.[SUP][8][/SUP]

Intredasting. From Wikipedia -

[h=2]Description[edit][/h]Despite the common name, it is not a bamboo but an erect evergreen shrub up to 2 m (7 ft) tall by 1.5 m (5 ft) wide, with numerous, usually unbranched stems growing from ground level. The glossy leaves are sometimes deciduous in colder areas, 50–100 cm (20–39 in) long, bi- to tri-pinnately compound, with the individual leaflets 4–11 cm (2–4 in) long and 1.5–3 cm broad. The young leaves in spring are brightly coloured pink to red before turning green; old leaves turn red or purple again before falling. The flowers are white, borne in early summer in conical clusters held well above the foliage. The fruit is a bright red berry 5–10 mm diameter, ripening in late autumn and often persisting through the winter.
[h=2]Toxicity[edit][/h]All parts of the plant are poisonous, containing hydrocyanic acid, and could potentially be fatal if ingested. The plant is placed in Toxicity Category 4, the category "generally considered non-toxic to humans,"[SUP][4][/SUP] however, the berries are considered toxic to cats and grazing animals.[SUP][5][/SUP]The berries also contain alkaloids such as nantenine, which is used in scientific research as an antidote to MDMA.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] Birds are generally not affected by these toxins and will disperse the seeds through their droppings. However, excessive consumption of the berries will kill birds such as Cedar Waxwings.[SUP][8][/SUP]

Interesting. What specifically do they mean by "antidote to MDMA"?