• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah well worth some micro scales if dealing with this type of stuff, let me know how you go with mixing it to C4 as I am looking at doing the same.

Yeah well worth some micro scales if dealing with this type of stuff, let me know how you go with mixing it to C4 as I am looking at doing the same.

Will do, I am just waiting on the C4 to show up. Have you had the AMP before?
If I don't log in for a few weeks I'm probably dead.

Got my AMP today. The dosage on the foiled packet is 300mg. I don't have drug scales so how do I measure it? Is it like a level teaspoon?
100g at 300mg serves....is that about 33 serves?
I am mixing it with C4.
Cheers

Approximately - a reasonably level hard packed 1/8 teaspoon will be about 470mg. A lightly packed level 1/8 tsp will give you about 340mg.

Will do, I am just waiting on the C4 to show up. Have you had the AMP before?
Nope haven't had AMP just read about it, and only just started using a pre workout and went with C4 coz I got it on special for $33 a tub, so would be interesting to see it combined.

fark, glad I didn't have take a teaspoon then.

Now, don't take this the wrong way, it's more of an informative post than anything else and an observation, but the past few posts in this thread is how ingredients such as AMP Citrate catch the eyes of authorities and get banned.
It's exactly how DMAA was banned and it's possible how you start to see the first casualties make the news and give the supplement industry a bad name (touch wood).

It's also why we haven't made the move to sell it in powder form. Doing our part in the industry to keep this around for much longer.

That was a close frickin' call!
Kind of like when you have that guy in a Clen thread asking for an estimation on how much they should be taking going off their teaspoon.

Please purchase microscales when dealing with something in the milligram amounts!
They're not hard to find or neither that costly. Ebay or our website, it's a tiny investment.

Stay safe. (and count down the days this ingredient is around..)

Last edited:
I just got 2 more bottles of it. Only single scooped today but I'll go back to 2x next and see how it goes.

I guess for No3x if you haven't tried give it a go, the worst case it does nothing and you waste $30, but as we know and everyone is different some like it some don't, I haven't tried it yet but is next on the list after C4

Taking Biocharge NX currently, same as NO3X, love it. Come home afterwards and don't mind doing another hour of chores around the house I'm that AMPed up ;)

Taking Biocharge NX currently, same as NO3X, love it. Come home afterwards and don't mind doing another hour of chores around the house I'm that AMPed up ;)

May be I should get some of this stuff for the misses, might get her doing more housework:D

Alrighty, ordered some might take a week or 2 to get my tolerance lowered. Ordered the apple and rasberry flavour see how it goes, cheers.

Thought I'd give noopept a crack (for study, not workout). First problem is that BN crack scales only go down to 10mg, which is the dose written on the noopept package. So I put some in a container and it says 0.00 then jumps to 0.04 and if i tap the thing it returns to 0.00 so fuck knows. I might have to go back to my other scales for this stuff.

What dose do other people use for noopept?

15-20mg is the right dose for me, but then again I hardly ever use it on my own, I use it to potentiate other noots. With noots its not a case of more is better, the response is like a bell curve where there is an ideal dose and under or over dosing that amount will give diminished results. Patience, trial, and error are all needed when dealing with research chems but it's well worth it!

IMO the best noots for pre workout is 200mg Phenypiracetam + 15mg Noopept (explosive energy) hands down. Followed by Sublutiamine + 20mg Noopept (sustained energy). However, if you desire to block out Miley Cyrus twerking on the MTV screen, bro kunces high fiving each other over their 1/8 rep squats, and sexy cardio bunnies then 300mg Pramiracetam + 20mg Noopept will give you super tunnel vision focus.

15-20mg is the right dose for me, but then again I hardly ever use it on my own, I use it to potentiate other noots. With noots its not a case of more is better, the response is like a bell curve where there is an ideal dose and under or over dosing that amount will give diminished results. Patience, trial, and error are all needed when dealing with research chems but it's well worth it!

IMO the best noots for pre workout is 200mg Phenypiracetam + 15mg Noopept (explosive energy) hands down. Followed by Sublutiamine + 20mg Noopept (sustained energy). However, if you desire to block out Miley Cyrus twerking on the MTV screen, bro kunces high fiving each other over their 1/8 rep squats, and sexy cardio bunnies then 300mg Pramiracetam + 20mg Noopept will give you super tunnel vision focus.

If I catch bros in my shed I'll need the energy to drag their bodies to the ute...

Not using it for workout, just thought i'd try it while I study.

If I catch bros in my shed I'll need the energy to drag their bodies to the ute...

Not using it for workout, just thought i'd try it while I study.

Pramiracetam is beaut for study, as its designed for focus and memory recall and retention. Noopept does have shades of this as well, but it's primary mode of action is on (positive) emotion.

Has anyone bought BNs choline afoscerate (Alpha GPC)? I've had two lots. The first became useless within days of opening as it is highly hygroscopic and turned into a solid mass. I mortar and pestled this back into a powder but it did the same thing again and this time was a consistency that was not salvageable. Upon opening a second lot it had already solidified in the bag prior to opening! I broke it up as best I could, put two silica bags in with it and kept it in an airtight container. None of this has made any difference! So ultimately I've had two bags of this and basically none of it has been usable! I can't be the only one with this problem.