• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Negative. Tried it a couple of times, did nothing for me but plenty of others rate it

I wanna try OL's one. Anything in there that would cause issues getting it in Shrek?

Anyone rate Cellucor C4?
Yeah I am using it now, first Pre Workout I have used in a very long time, seem more focused during the workout, maybe a little extra pump but not a massive difference with a bit of extra energy for the full workout without fatiguing early.

I have some No3x waiting to try so I will have something to compare to.

I have also being toying with the idea of getting some AMP and mixing it with the C4 just to see if there is any difference

Dunno. What's in it?
ingredients1.png

Don't think there's anything suss. Interested to see how the COP goes instead of the other creatine variants. I've got some here on its own to try

Last edited:
Or the new Musclepharm Hardcore series "Wreckage"?
I like their regular Assault, haven't compared the two yet

wreckage-nutritional-info.PNG

Finally got some Core Fury Extreme.

core-nutritionals-fury-40-serves-800px-image.jpg

The pineapple strawberry flavour is the best tasting pre workout I've ever had. I need to get the BCAA equivalent so I can sip on it all day.

I have also being toying with the idea of getting some AMP and mixing it with the C4 just to see if there is any difference

AMP is good, but unfortunately it doesn't do much for me any more, like anything you get used to it. Time to switch it up methinks.

L

Looks decent Lots of caffeine.
That was my initial thought as well.
Just had a look at MP Assault to try and compare but it's not really possible as everything is divided up into prop blends. They're using "no prop blends" as a big selling point on their Hardcore range

I do not like to rely on caffeine as the only stim. Need to much and builds tolerance too quickly.

That's not Hemo Rage and I refuse to listen to that guy any more, He's irritating.

All products are good for him, he's a salesman not an independent reviewer.

Last edited:
MassiveFails more like it

Hemo Rage is made by Nutrex, got nothing to do with the aforementioned HemaVo2 (which I would say is the new "improved" version of HemaVol?)

I'm almost starting to think you're on a commission or something Steve lol

He'll call certain products out when they seem a bit dodgy. If you don't like him, don't watch him; easy.