• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Now I've already given a reply to this question of pre-workout supplement, and it was simple and straight forward. I've decided to go even more simple and straight forward with this post, so here's my suggestion for pre as well as during a workout.

20131120%20Tea-1-S[1].jpg

If it looked like the top pic when you first opened it, moisture had all ready gotten in.

Yeah I would have thought the damage had already been done when it was all clumped on opening for the time... they should be a loose powder if completely dry.

I must admit the last tub I got wasn't what I would call a 'dry' powder. It wasn't clumped but it was definitely moist. Hard to explain.

Its something to do with BN's production, whether the ingredients or packaging I'd say.

I've got over a kilo of BN PWO 101 gone all hard as a rock and close to a kilo of BN Liver Tonic gone all hard as a rock and pretty much unusable.

I must admit the last tub I got wasn't what I would call a 'dry' powder. It wasn't clumped but it was definitely moist. Hard to explain.
I got this too. Mine went all soggy almost like a paste.

To be honest i won't be buying the Pre Workout again (should've taken photos). I'll just stick to the WPI.

Unfortunately this is the result of a product which has zero fillers to counteract moisture and the use of hydroscopic ingredients.
Combine this with our current Australian climate and you have this result.

Next to zero moisture effect during our colder months when NO3X was released though.

Are we all following the advice on our website of storing it in the fridge?

We should remind also that in no way does it reflect the purity of the product. If it was in dry loose powder form or taking on a moist wet look, the effect it has once consumed will be exactly the same. No lesser purity. It is only a look it takes on due to our climate.

Our Pre Workout 101 is just around the corner with a little more thought put in to how we can minimise this from happening and one way is when BCAA's are combined. Rather than add a filler to counteract the hydroscopic ingredients typically found in a Pre Workout, why not add something which is also beneficial to the workout - BCAA's. So far in testing, we are finding these are helping.

Samples have been sent out to different states across Australia and are being tested in different climates. We should know result sin about a month or so.

Second purchase of BN NOX and first lot was not like this, the top picture is when i first opened it and the second is like 2-3 weeks after. I have emailed BN and got a reply just saying it was from moisture damage and that was it... it was stored in my pantry the whole time with 2 moisture satchels, anyone elses look like this?

Hi mate,

It's completely understandable one would be concerned about a product which takes on a look like this.
If you're not satisfied, feel free to contact us on sales@bulknutrients.com.au.

In your case, out of curiosity, were our website directions followed to store this in the fridge?
We may need to also place this on our tubs somewhere in future.
Our Aussie summer will be to blame unfortunately.

Cheers.

Hi mate,

It's completely understandable one would be concerned about a product which takes on a look like this.

In your case, out of curiosity, were our website directions followed to store this in the fridge?

Cheers.
I did contact them and got a simple reply and that was it as I mentioned in a prev post. It was clumped from day 1 as soon as i opened it from the mail. No i didn't store it in the fridge, just pantry.

Hi mate,

Cheers.

A little surprised by this, I would have thought this information about storage information would have already been on the packaging, I certainly wouldn't have looked on a website for how to store a product but I would check a label for any specifics.

A little surprised by this, I would have thought this information about storage information would have already been on the packaging, I certainly wouldn't have looked on a website for how to store a product but I would check a label for any specifics.

Despite testing for moisture at the time of labels being made, this wasn't the issue it currently is now that we are well into our summer months.

The directions shouldn't be too hard to miss as you have to go through the NO3X page of our website to order the product.
We've placed it in red font just in case.
Of course we can accept they some purchasers are not obliged to read website print if they know what they want or in a rush to order, which is fine.

The whole supplements in the fridge to prevent them going like rocks isn't something new, it has been around a while now

Honestly I didnt see the recommended storage on the site as I knew what i was buying and had bought it before. However I do always read the label. I've sent an email and to be honest, I don't care about being compensated at all as I wont be buying it again and sharing my issues with the others who are looking for a preworkout. Ill continue to buy protein but ill be looking for other preworkouts. I found the CS from my first email poor and turned me off with even chasing it up

Honestly I didnt see the recommended storage on the site as I knew what i was buying and had bought it before. However I do always read the label. I've sent an email and to be honest, I don't care about being compensated at all as I wont be buying it again and sharing my issues with the others who are looking for a preworkout. Ill continue to buy protein but ill be looking for other preworkouts. I found the CS from my first email poor and turned me off with even chasing it up

Hi Snow,

Sorry you feel this way but certainly an opinion / experience you're entitled to.
I'm very interested to chase up the nature of the email you sent in and to which email address.

Your previous posts in this thread are consistent in further showing that this was the effect of our current climate as you mentioned your previous NO3X order was fine and lasted in powder form for quite some time.

I believe the response you mentioned you received from us is quite correct also - if you wrote in only to enquire with concern on why your powder had taken on this look and received a reply regarding moisture absorption as the issue, then this is the correct reply.

If however you wrote in with a demand for refund with these pictures, it is very highly doubtful we turned you away as we would have obliged quite swiftly given your pictures and how quick this turned on you.

It is why I am interested in the email you sent in regarding our Customer Service with the question you sent in to us. I've checked with my emails and in the products@ email addresses and neither departments recall that second picture being sent to us.
We regard ourselves very highly in this area and would like to investigate to see you have an outcome you're pleased with.

I'm unable to identify you with your forum username but if you would like to email us on technical@bulknutrients.com.au we can offer you store credit or an exchange on the one you have there.

Got my AMP today. The dosage on the foiled packet is 300mg. I don't have drug scales so how do I measure it? Is it like a level teaspoon?
100g at 300mg serves....is that about 33 serves?
I am mixing it with C4.
Cheers

Got my AMP today. The dosage on the foiled packet is 300mg. I don't have drug scales so how do I measure it? Is it like a level teaspoon?
100g at 300mg serves....is that about 33 serves?
I am mixing it with C4.
Cheers

300mg isn't a lot, a level teaspoon may kill you. I use cheap crack scales.

100g / 300mg = 330 serves.