• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I wonder if I still have the seizure letter somewhere. LOL

Horrible sinking feeling in the gut getting one of those. I don't buy anything abroad anymore save for Quest bars.

I reckon they'd send a shitload of those out every week. Most people ordering shit they hear about on the forum without caring what is in it.

Some dude on the interwebs says this shit is the best and his signature says he benches 400kg at 75kg be so it must work *buys 15 tubs*

Fuck I hate those numpty party poopers relishing in taking other people's stuff before it can go to their rightful owners. We paid for them you morons, just leave us alone. No, send us a letter saying its been seized instead, and that it will be 'disposed' of if I don't claim (which gets the court involved, uh no thank you!).

Yeah, it'll get disposed of all right, disposed down their greedy gullets, that's what! I wonder how jacked those customs dudes are, and how gleeful they anticipate going to work each and every day, thinking about all the free stuff they're about to 'seize'.:rolleyes:

I might apply for a customs job... You'll see me on border security in a few years, jacked as fark from all the free gainz
I'll be letting all the kunce with fruit in and just searching the chit out of bro bags

I'm telling you kunce, get on the True-Pre. Currently 20% off, about $36 for 20 serves. Get amongst it!

Is that all you use White Lie? I am looking at getting some. How do you compare it with C4

I have only used C4 before. So tossing up between buying some True-pre or using C4 and AMP

Cheers

Is that all you use White Lie? I am looking at getting some. How do you compare it with C4

I have only used C4 before. So tossing up between buying some True-pre or using C4 and AMP

Cheers

Be interested in the as I only just started using C4, but thinking about adding some AMP as well, might also add some L-Carnintine.

Cheers
Yeah mate, surprised how good it goes. Pretty sure it's still on special
C4 did nothing for me but loads of others seem to rate it. Same with NO3x :(

If y'all getting True-Pre, may I suggest getting the non-caffeinated one? Then stim it up with whatever brain candy you desire, at a level that you require.

Cheers mate, the C4 was 60 serves for 50 bucks.
I think the amp was 60 for 100 grams.

You survived the recent weather with no flooding/damage I hope?
Oh okies prob about even then it's $32 for 30 serves

Yeah mate, all good here shed flooded a little aside from that all good.. you??

Oh okies prob about even then it's $32 for 30 serves

Yeah mate, all good here shed flooded a little aside from that all good.. you??

Yeah all good on the north side where we are. Had a slight leak in the roof as we recently had a new antenna put it and they didn't seal the holes. Silicone fixed it.
Cheers

Second purchase of BN NOX and first lot was not like this, the top picture is when i first opened it and the second is like 2-3 weeks after. I have emailed BN and got a reply just saying it was from moisture damage and that was it... it was stored in my pantry the whole time with 2 moisture satchels, anyone elses look like this?uploadfromtaptalk1424777505533.jpguploadfromtaptalk1424777596439.jpg

I've had a few tubs and it has never looked like either of those pics. I've seen it with other PWOs.. I had some white flood that became brown flood like the second pic. I think because the NO3X tubs are so small they don't last long enough...but obviously I'm wrong. I'd be inclined to chase that up mate.

My pre workout 101 I opened recently was like that. I emailed them and they said they would credit me for it.

Just got some delivered today... looks fine... well 1 of the 2 tubs so far...

Wonder if it's worth keeping it in the fridge seems counter productive but the Nitraflex I have reccomends keeping it in the fridge to stop clumping.

I've learnt my lesson based on prior experiences much like in the photo; nowadays all tubs go straight in the freezer upon arrival! Clumping up my shit and making it unusable can gtfo..