• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your goals - RIGHT NOW!

100kg bench press @ 6-10 reps (SLOWLY getting there)
100kg seated row @ 6-10 reps
150kg deadlift @ 6-10 reps (LONG way to go)
80kg standing overhead/shoulder press @ 6 reps (minimal leg drive)
get to 90kg reasonably lean. clean. i'm 81kg now still lean so thats fairly do-able. been there once before. wil get there again even better. my height is 5ft 8"
improve my flexibility.
compete in again in i.f.b.b. show.

Learn how to bench properly!

Been reading forums such as these like a mad man to learn. Then aim for a 100kg with reps in the not to distant future. Nowhere near it now.

Yeah cheers, should be back under a barbell next week, although having to start with an empty barbell and working back up again sucks. Thank God for muscle memory.

[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnnnInaLNyA&feature=related]2006 Louie Simmons Seminar - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

Very very short term goal is to fit into the lace dress I bought to wear to my cousins engagement party this weekend. I made the purchase 2 weeks ago, in a size smaller than I was! Stupidity! lolol

I'm bustin my arse! I refuse to even look at it until Saturday afternoon.....lol

For me, goals are for GPC nats 2013:
Class : 100kg (from 90kg currently)
Squat: 250+
Bench: 170
Deadlift: 270+

bench and deads will be a struggle, but I have 12 months or so =)

100kg bodyweight:

Current lifts -
2 x 100kg bench (105kg possible?),
Weighted chins with 50kg (x1)
60kg squats
100kg deadlifts
(I have a history and family history of back/knee issues preventing me from pushing it, though I could probably squat 100kg if I wanted to commit knee suicide)

Goals -
120kg bench (2-3 months time, hopefully)
1 arm lock off on chin up (3-5 months), 1 arm chin up (8-12 months time) at 100kg bodyweight
Safely squat/deadlift more weight + fix knees!
And close the CoC #3! (3mm off at the moment)

Need to increase back and shoulder strength for archery.
Currently using a 30lb bow ,can shoot around 200 arrows in a session
in a year I want to be able to shoot at least 200 arrows in a row from a 45-50lb bow

Other main gaol is ban the belly - dropped from 132.5kg in July last year to 108kg now.
aim is 100kg then down to 92kg

My younger brother said he'd give up smoking if I got and stayed under 100kg so
motivated to keep him to it.

Managed to drop 50 seconds off my walk up the stairs at work since friday.
today - 8:03 for walking from level 3 to level 23
friday was 8:53
Next week is back to the gym and switch to walking up twice a day.

100kg standing o/h press is one goal i have. not sure if thats do-able for a natural.

i'm @ 60kg x 4 reps. minimal leg drive/thrust.

i think i can get to about 86kg by the end of the year with not too much body fat.

would also like to be benching 100kg 5 x 5 and deadlifting 140kg 5 x 5 at the years end.

;335824 said:
100kg standing o/h press is one goal i have. not sure if thats do-able for a natural.

i'm @ 60kg x 4 reps. minimal leg drive/thrust.

i think i can get to about 86kg by the end of the year with not too much body fat.

would also like to be benching 100kg 5 x 5 and deadlifting 140kg 5 x 5 at the years end.

100kg oh press is most definitely doable for a natural.

Bodyweight as of around two weeks ago was 112KG @ about 6'1", max bench was 100Kg for 5 reps, had never done full depth squats (180kg for partials), never really done overhead press, done seated DB press with 25's, max deadlift was 100KG for 8 reps (having hardly ever done them).

Current short term Goals are

Cut down to 95KG bodyweight
Increase deadlift to 160KG x 5
Get squat depth right and increase to 120KG x 5
Increase bench to 120KG x 8
Military press 70KG x 5
Build up to 6 rep bodyweight chins & pullups
Build bigger muscles :)
Improve fitness

Longer term goals are

Cut bodyweight to 85-90KG
Increase deadlift to 200KG