• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your goals - RIGHT NOW!

140/100/180 by the end of this year. The squat and deadlift are not that far off... compared to the bench press. :( But, I'm persevering, no matter what.

Also, hopefully, ~100 power clean. That would be neat. And ~100 Pendlay row, I guess. Of course, if I get bigger numbers for any of these, or any other lifts, that's quite okay!

I just want to be stronger, all over. Feels like I'm on the right track now - just have to keep up the sweat, blood and tears (well, sweat anyway). :)

right now?
get my squat right and get it to where it should be...
FFS look at my DL! lol. want em much closer.
and i'm getting there. :p

1. rebuild left hip/leg into part of a bionic squat machine

2. eat 2/3 of what @mideon_696 and @jzpowahz eat without resorting to 10kg of chicken or pizza every day :p

Follow my new bodybuilding trainer every step of the way to compete October 7 in the bikini comp

And 12-15% body fat by then...

A stretch but hey something to work towards!

Currently get down to 105kg at 12% max. I want to be able to jump without gravity kicking my ass...

at my next comp, june 10 i want 175/95/210 ~ 480 @ 93 (i would consider that an alright day, could go more on all if i lift well)
that will get me closer to my goal of a 500 total while 16 and equal the sub junior 93's dl record

All this body fat talk..... Loving it!!!!

Want to get my weight under 105 kg... Should be under 15% ish at that weight....

70kg by August and more muscles! lol Back on track next week, got the all clear. Am going to hammer the next 3 months! GRRRRRRROAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

85kg by the end of august (currently 99kg and a short arse at 1.76m) and lose a hell of a lot of BF, better than the 128kg I was I guess.

would be happy with 18% BF by end of this year. not looking to lose fat, just add my own BW in muscle :eek:

hoping to have added a few kgs of LBM by July/August for next DEXA scan.

Ok. pinch test has me at 13.5% bodyfat..... not cool,

No more yummy stuff for bradsky :-D

Goal is to slowly get back down to 8%.