• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your goals - RIGHT NOW!

There are other good reasons to compete in non-tested feds besides joining the dark side. The natty feds and a lot of natty competitors have a saintly attitude about being clean which gives some people the shits pretty quickly. Hearing some wanker go on and on about being clean and how it's somehow superior to the alternative gets old very quickly.

If you are clean but don't like listening to the bullshit then IFBB or NABBA are perfect. You mightn't make yourself famous but you can still test yourself against good competition in peace and quiet.

amen. :cool:

have heard many natural bbers talk about others who use gear as if they are the lowest form of scum on the earth.

i think they need to read the news once in a while...

But in saying what I said, being a natty, I think it would be near impossible to place in most categories against people with assistance.

not impossible. and probably has been done many times every year all around the world. unfortunately theres no real way of knowing for sure.

Finish the 2 or so kg of mass gainer protein i have left then cutting down to less than 15%

No more 'mass gainer'.

Reduce the coffee intake down from the usual 30 to 40 a week to a max of 20(to start with)

No coffee yesterday and 2 today instead of the usual 4-5.

Still getting the caffeine in matcha and other teas.
Drinking mostly puerh tea instead of coffee. A reasonably priced one and nice clean good taste is from sendmetea .com.au in Brisbane, they also have a stall at some of the markets.The ginseng oolong and jasmine teas are also good.

Plus a good bit of water. All up drinking about 3-4 litres of fluids a day.
Use my camel back when commuting (motor bike)

send me tea do free samples of oolong tea if anyone wants to try
https://www.sendmetea.com.au/free_sample.php

Last edited:
You know i read that one...and thought it not a bad challenge. :p

i'm planning on doing it although not sure i can withstand the boredom of 1000 swings per day...the monotony would kill me before the effort!!

i'm waiting for my tendonitis to sort out first. last thing i need is more injury :(

Goals... mostly sport related.

Current goal: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPk5RVjMyi8&feature=related]5'5 guy dunking on a 10 foot hoop INSANE vertical jump! - YouTube[/ame]

While along the way:
80kg (21% above starting weight, 10% down so far)
Keep my high aerobic fitness.
Get bf < 13%

Future goal [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTrrQ9TDMY4]Ironman Hawaii 2008 Triathlon Motivation - YouTube[/ame], though not really conducive to building size

Have sex.

Soon!

:D

.....How is that a 'goal'? You're a chick, you can go down to your local pub and ask 99% of guys to take you out the back and 'smash you' so to speak. There goal reached. KFG would like $x for being a motivational coach.

.....How is that a 'goal'? You're a chick, you can go down to your local pub and ask 99% of guys to take you out the back and 'smash you' so to speak. There goal reached. KFG would like $x for being a motivational coach.

Lmfao

True Goo, true.

Gahhh! But it needs to be done, I'm going mental :(

7 months, 12 days, 21 hours & about 32 seconds...33 seconds...lol

And yes, its a goal lol