• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana and Salted PB Gelato last night.

Scale up the recipe for the guys lol

Banana and Salted PB Protein Gelato

you need:
125 g Chobani plain 0%
83 g banana (edible portion, sliced and frozen)
10 g peanut butter (I make my own but whatever)
25 g plain WPI
sea salt q.b.
5 g vodka (optional but it prevents the gelato freezing hard)

nb: i love smoked sea salt with this but plain is good too

method:
place all ingredients in a bowl or blender.
blend until smooth.
freeze until set but scoopable.

Macros:
313 kcals
P 40g
C 29g (of which 15g sugars)
F 5g
Fibre 3g

532931_10152416593000904_8306038107623591285_n.jpg

[MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; I've been rocking those Alaskan salmon patties for a while too and for the most part have found them quite dry. The recommended cooking time is far too ling too. Have recently started cooking them on the BBQ grill (hot) for about 3-4 mins a side and they come out moist as *insert witty comment here*. It's definitely the go with them.

@Rugby88 ; I've been rocking those Alaskan salmon patties for a while too and for the most part have found them quite dry. The recommended cooking time is far too ling too. Have recently started cooking them on the BBQ grill (hot) for about 3-4 mins a side and they come out moist as *insert witty comment here*. It's definitely the go with them.

Nice mate...yea def best not to cook them to long...they go abit dry as you said....

It reminds me I need to get some more!

Keto chicken ceased salad - 2 small chicken thighs, 2 eggs, sprinkle of parmeson, low carb ceaser dressing and big bowl of leafy greens.
didnt feel as greasy as some of my other meals, I think the coconut oil dosent sit well me in my others

rGRJaXK.jpg

Zwi4KoX.jpg

season that barramundi; tumeric, cayanne pepper, paprika, salt n pepper, laying in a small bed of macadamia oil and small drizzle of olive oil.

tWpzUWP.jpg

just over half time...
and below is finished. let to sit a minute or two

ReRneID.jpg

and the final product. pure awesome :)

mkKWC7e.jpg

[MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; that looks delicious. Might give that a try.

I made some home made sushi last night, 2nd attempt was much better than the 1st.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421539760.846176.jpg

breakfast protein pancakes with blueberries and greek yoghurt

very easy to make
3 T coconut flour
1/4 t baking powder
1 scoop vanilla whey protein
3 eggs
1/2 cup almond milk
(T=table spoon, t=teaspoon)

forgot to take pics

Status
Not open for further replies.