• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
142e0c8c3f135b3b181675ef108caa7f.jpg

Choc chip cookie dough ice cream cake kunce!

My kids would shank and leave you to die for that cake.

Keto is so much fun :p

It can get a little monotonous though.....

for the last three weeks my diet has been mostly chicken breast and scotch fillet covered with avocado, and protein shakes with coconut oil.

decided to have a few days where I have a few tasty fats. Haven't had cheese yet, but thinking I may have a small amount when the cravings hit, then get back on the meat and avo train.

Holy shit. Is that in one meal?

Sorry just saw this. Yep, that's fairly regular for me. I have lower meal frequency and very large meals.

Today twice I had 450g roo burgers and 400g veggies :) (was still hungry LOL so had some vanilla/peanut butter oats after that)

I am no food photographer but just had to share my post workout snack for youse all.

4 poached eggs on 400g bacon on a bed of salad comprised of a handful baby cos lettuce, half red onion, one avocado, and one tomato. About to douse some "caesar dressing" (mayo and lemon juice) on it with some pepper to serve. My favourite go-to snack/meal. :)

WP_20150204_001.jpg

I am no food photographer but just had to share my post workout snack for youse all.

4 poached eggs on 400g bacon on a bed of salad comprised of a handful baby cos lettuce, half red onion, one avocado, and one tomato. About to douse some "caesar dressing" (mayo and lemon juice) on it with some pepper to serve. My favourite go-to snack/meal. :)

View attachment 10883

What at are the macros on that?

total calories?

are you keto?

What at are the macros on that?

total calories?

are you keto?

Bacon - P: 58.4g, F: 13.6g, C: 5.6g = 384cal
Eggs - P: 32.7g, F: 30.0g, C: 0.8g = 402cal
Mayo - P: 0.3g, F: 16.4g, C: 0.5g = 148cal
Tomato - P: 1.5g, F: 0.2g, C: 3.6g = 27cal
Avocado - P: 3.2g, F: 33.9g, C: 1.0g = 328cal
100g Cos Lettuce - P: 1.4g, F: 0.3g, C: 1.8g = 19cal
Total: Protein 97.5g, Fats 94.4g, Carbs 13.5g, Calories 1308

Thanks [MENTION=17825]Davepuppies[/MENTION]; for making me do some impromptu maths today. :)

No I am not on keto, I do IIFYM and I aim for 2900 Cals a day give or take depending on my activity levels. I am already full of carbs from brekky (toast and protein shake with berries and banana) so I figure I don't need to crouton this plate up.

Plus I am going to drink some BCAA's now just for fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.