• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no pics as boring but very tasty.

500g lean mince cooked with onion basil, cayenne pepper, thyme and tumeric mixed with 500g frozen veg and covered in sriracha.

Holy shit. Is that in one meal?

Mackie my dear friend. When KFG weighed as much as a 10th grader 76-78ish he used to buy the 500 gram mince and one of those continental macaroni cheese mixes and just mix those 2 bad boys together. Only managed to know it out once but that's some gainz you're eating right there. l would highly recommend it.

20150120_152315.jpg
20150120_152320.jpg

Cheese and bacon stuffed chicken breast with salad

20150120_191530.jpg

Spiced lamb rump with steamed broccolini and beans par-steamed and pan tossed in garlic and olive oil

no pics as boring but very tasty.

500g lean mince cooked with onion basil, cayenne pepper, thyme and tumeric mixed with 500g frozen veg and covered in sriracha.

Tried this tonight. Delicious. Only got though about 300g tough and used fresh veggies.

I ripped it's horns off, wiped it's arse and dragged it through a warm room

You're exactly like my mate.
So I'll tell you, what I keep telling him.

You cannot cook your meat with a cigarette lighter, without eventually going feral, hope you had your worm tablets.

You're exactly like my mate.
So I'll tell you, what I keep telling him.

You cannot cook your meat with a cigarette lighter, without eventually going feral, hope you had your worm tablets.
Haha I like it medium rare Grunta, about 4 minutes each side depending on the thickness of the steak
The pic does look rarer than it actually was

142e0c8c3f135b3b181675ef108caa7f.jpg

Choc chip cookie dough ice cream cake kunce!

Saturday night = cheat meal.....

in in saying that, I can't really break keto due to my gut restoration protocol, so I still ate keto, but blew my calories out and ate until satisfied.

350 grams top quality scotch fillet, 200 grams chicken thigh, both BBQ grilled, with 3/4 avocado on top.

calories for the meal were over 1000, but it's nice to feel satisfied!

Status
Not open for further replies.