• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must seriously overcook your broccoli if it goes soggy

i batch cook it and store in the fridge.

now that im baking, it doesn't get soggy, but try boiling or even steaming, then storing it for 2 days in the fridge... all that water trapped in the head goes off very very quickly.

you obviously don't cook very often.

i batch cook it and store in the fridge.

now that im baking, it doesn't get soggy, but try boiling or even steaming, then storing it for 2 days in the fridge... all that water trapped in the head goes off very very quickly.

you obviously don't cook very often.
I cook all my meals on a Sunday night with broccoli, I just steam it so it's still pretty undercooked and the microwave takes care of finishing it off

I cook all my meals on a Sunday night with broccoli, I just steam it so it's still pretty undercooked and the microwave takes care of finishing it off

you should be cooking twice if not 3x a week. vege's and some meats don't really last that long.

man ive been doing shift work for i cannot remember how long, thats what forced me to prepare every single meal. so its been atleast 12yrs of evolution for me preparing meals. (i did days in the lab for first few years)

you should give brocollini a try.

you should be cooking twice if not 3x a week. vege's and some meats don't really last that long.

man ive been doing shift work for i cannot remember how long, thats what forced me to prepare every single meal. so its been atleast 12yrs of evolution for me preparing meals. (i did days in the lab for first few years)

you should give brocollini a try.

There is this thing called a freezer.

never freeze already cooked meat, freeze it after buying, and thaw in the fridge.

thats how you get real food that taste perfect reheated. in some cases it even taste better after the rest and reheat. (but not if you freeze it between)

Liver of a rock spider

4a9ecd9abdad55ef4e94140d262f1f05_zps326fb136.jpg

Egg whites and oats protein pancakes. Handful of dark choc chips thrown in with cinnamon butter on top.

20141218_071024.jpg

Mean n Clean - nice meal!

To be honest I cheated on my whole food plan today as my wife took my car and was late picking me up.

i did a heavy back and bicep session, then was told I had to wait another hour to be picked up so I had a mass gainer shake from the fridge at gym.

we celebrate Xmas tonight, so plan on eating my body weight in baked ham!

To be honest I cheated on my whole food plan today as my wife took my car and was late picking me up.

i did a heavy back and bicep session, then was told I had to wait another hour to be picked up so I had a mass gainer shake from the fridge at gym.

we celebrate Xmas tonight, so plan on eating my body weight in baked ham!

lol nice - yea my family has Christmas dinner on Christmas eve aswell - I am eyeing off the turkey, ham, pork already....

Status
Not open for further replies.