• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i have not seen anything even close to that!

mad find. first patty ive ever seen without a carb filler in it.

we don't have costco where im at :/

Yep! Pretty pleased with these and taste great - think they were about $18 - so not "cheap" but not to bad - having them every couple of days to change it up.

I did the same thing a while back and haven't eaten it since either.

REAL TALK!

damn they were cheap tho... and every week they got harder and harder to eat... in the end i think i threw 1 or 2 fillets away even. couldn't stand the sight of em, let alone chew em up and swallow.

i can't do the ole down the hatch. need to enjoy the food or it just won't agree with me.

REAL TALK!

damn they were cheap tho... and every week they got harder and harder to eat... in the end i think i threw 1 or 2 fillets away even. couldn't stand the sight of em, let alone chew em up and swallow.

i can't do the ole down the hatch. need to enjoy the food or it just won't agree with me.

lol - I am a "phase eater" - I will eat the same thing for a month, 2 months, 3 months - then not eat it again for a year...

Yep! Pretty pleased with these and taste great - think they were about $18 - so not "cheap" but not to bad - having them every couple of days to change it up.

well salmon is like 35$ a kg... its not going to be cheap no matter what!

can't put a price on health tho. and tbh, ive upped my fruit n vege and im struggling to hold the same weight. you can literally eat fruit n vege all day and not gain fat.

supplement that with some salmon and drooooooool

said salmon with brocollini and carrot. baked.
5pE5CUk.jpg

To be honest I don't eat it very often. Sometimes I go 3-4 weeks without eating it.

I wish all the best to pigs around the world.

have you seen how bacon is "made". i don't buy it anymore.

plus how the pigs are raised. pass!

Lol. Who gives a fuck, it tastes awesome.

I bet you haven't seen how pigs are raised either. Youtube videos by animals rights activists don't count.

have you seen how bacon is "made". i don't buy it anymore.

plus how the pigs are raised. pass!

Uhm it's brined or injected with brine? Maybe sprayed with some liquid smoke if you're lucky? Fast and cheap for them... if you want good stuff go to a fine food place and buy properly made old style bacon

Found this magical mysterious beast - Turducken. Turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken wrapped in bacon with other goodies. Don't know how they breed them like this but sure it'll taste good.

Turducken.jpg

These speak for themselves! Props to Costco for their American dude food range.

Peppers.jpg

Sorry about the orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.