• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HJ's

2 x Whopper with cheese
1 x Grilled Chicken Burger
2 x Med Chips
1 x Zero Coke

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359619584.575772.jpg

Followed by

Caramel Choc Cheesecake
Ice Cream and Coco Pops

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359619667.125351.jpg

eha3y7yg.jpg

8erybu3e.jpg

Lasagne

Beef mince, I cup red wine, carrot, cinnamon, beef stock cube mashed up, BBQ sauce, chilli flakes & obviously lasagna sheets and cheese!!!
Tasted awesome

Taurus: that lasagne looks awesome!

kanga banga/pumpkin stew 366cals 46P/35C/4F
20130131_194759.jpg

steak and veg
20130130_185351.jpg

mexican chicken salad
20130130_151157.jpg

I'm having a rissole as a midnight snack. Deadlifts make me hungry!

Me too, I did Deadlifts yesterday (its my weakness) Had a chicken dish tor dinner, then later on two sandwiches, then before bed a heap of a cheese bratwurst thingy, having a protein drink and banana for breakfast.

just ate half a rabbit, 250gm sweet potato and a carrot. all roasted. whoever says you cant roast a rabbit well obviously cannot cook. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.