• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

that looks really good :)

I just made some crunchy PB with cinnamon and sea salt and because it's Australia Day tomorrow I made some macadamia nut butter with roasted wattle seeds.

too lazy to photograph dinner:
prosciutto crudo di Parma
steamed carrots
cos lettuce
horseradish and cayenne chilli
wholemeal spelt sourdough

passionfruit sludge with Chobani and cottage cheese topped with cacao crunch

nut butters while making them

Australia Day fail .. no lamb. no beer :p

big salad ... mackerel, homegrown tomatoes, mixed greens, olives, home grown chilli and basil, and hemp seeds
spelt sourdough (meh)

freaking awesome considering there's no time to cook.

also had some yoghurt and PB for dessert

2013-01-26 12.56.35.jpg

Mrs Smith just got home....

She was at a reception and they forgot to pull the oysters out....

Brings home 10 dozen oysters freshly shucked....

tytu8eve.jpg

30 oysters in and I'm dusted....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

savoury sweet praprika/taco seasoning/sriracha oats with baby corn, bacon, onion and PB&CO heat is on
20130125_205136.jpg

mega kangaroo salad with tusca/peri peri cottage cheese
20130126_121740.jpg

vanilla proats with banana, pb & maple syrup
20130126_225510.jpg

Smashed down a pack of bacon (think it had about 6-7 rashers) and 6 eggs, all scrambled up. 3 bits of toast too. Wife's overseas ATM...that's about as far as my culinary skills extend lol. Spag bol too...I'm a far king boss at that.

egg white pizza: egg white omelette with chilli, spices topped with crispy pancetta, homegrown tomatoes, homegrown basil and cayennes and some olives.
Served with braised homegrown rainbow chard in EVOO and some coconut protein bread.

Sarina Tuna, spring onions, dried tomato and feta cheese, mixed up and served in a lettuce leaf, a sanga without the bread (add salt but NEEDS pepper)

Homemade hamburgers last night for dinner, burger, eggs, bacon, cheese, beetroot, lettuce, saute onions, homemade tomato sauce and tomato.

dark choc filled biscuit
20130127_170105.jpg

dark choc, nutella & apple filled biscuits
20130127_164557.jpg

slow cooked moroccan chicken
20130128_190159.jpg

mega curry veggie egg scramble
20130127_211114.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.