• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda on the current topic.
I CAN NOT eat fish. 180sx_kid can attest to this :D. I want to, and I try, I just cant stomach the shit.

So me and the missus printed out a list of all the countrys of the world, and are trying to eat out at one country per week.

Last night was Japanese, and this was no "Mr. Chows sushi express" type thing. This was a flash restaurant in the city.

I had the usual chicken a beef type dishes..... but that wasnt really adventurous enough for my liking. So I tried eel.
Well when I say "tried", I mean it touched my lip and I instantly gagged :D. I just couldnt do it.

So I thought, what else is on the menu that I MAY be able to eat, that is rather Jap. Then I saw it. A SEAWEED SHIP.

So I ordered this seaweed ship thinking "oh yea, its just a bit of sea grass, I can stomach that".......

2 golf ball sized chunks of seaweed arrived on my plate. 1 for me, 1 for the missus.

I looked at it for a second, and realised it was a bit slimy... It was pickled! Pickled freaking seaweed.

So I just did the old 3....2.....1, in the gob trick and instantly started gagging again :D.
EVERYBODY was watching me.

I eventually got it down, after gagging a further 3 times while trying to chew it hahaha.

I can safely say, that is a food I will NEVER eat again. But at least we could cross Japan off the list :D.

Stinky, you should've gone for Chicken Teriyaki if you don't like fish. If I'm at a Japanese restaurant and the sushi or sashimi looks too costly (often the case) I'll usually go for the chicken teriyaki, man that tastes great.

Yeah I had plenty of that man. But the point of our list of countries is to eat outside our comfort zone. Thats why I tried and failed with the eel,so went with the seaweed ship haha.

Im gagging just thinking about it :D.

I can't eat at the moment :( f'ng medication. I ate lunch and now I reckon if I eat I'll be in hospital later. Burgers were just eaten in front me. Home made healthy ones. WITH MEAT. GODAMN IT!..

sorry this should be the venting thread...

Anyone else into Bircher Muesli? I'm loving that stuff atm for breaky. I have nfi about the nutritional value of it, could be shithouse coz there is a bit of honey in there...but geez it tastes fantabulous!

I'm thinking of cracking open the milo. IS that stuff as bad for you as i suspect? Anyone looked into it before?

...Not sure if srs. ^

Stack of Brown Rice Toast w/ natty PB
Cup Eggwhite + 3 eggs
Cup of mixed berry's + Cup of Organic Yoghurt made into smoothy w/ stevia

4 whole eggs scrambled and a banana

still haven't gotten my bulk nutrients order yet. if it doesn't come today, i will not be happy. no protein sucks. gotta order earlier from now on.

Nah not good for you just ok as in not 100% sugar.

I just wanted a glass of milo haha.

Anyway i just had 3x more snow peas from my garden. I really want to set up more trelisis all over my back yard and plant peas and beans i lovem fresh.

Nah not good for you just ok as in not 100% sugar.

I just wanted a glass of milo haha.

Anyway i just had 3x more snow peas from my garden. I really want to set up more trelisis all over my back yard and plant peas and beans i lovem fresh.

Sure have a glass of milo as a cheat when u have ur cheat meal

Status
Not open for further replies.