• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried some old jeans on yesterday...that was exactly what it felt like. Hooly fuck they were tight. Wasn't fun.

On the plus side, squats and deads do make a nice firm ass :p

Yea I need new jeans too, also getting comments from girls how good my ass is LOL don't know if that's a god thing?:confused:

You're concerned that females think you have an attractive heiney? Interesting. Now if "I" where to say "you" had a "nice firm ass", you should have more reason to be worried.

1 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
1 Cup of Organic Natty Yoghurt
Stevia

= Awesome smoothie.

+

500g Lamb Mince = Breakfast of champions.

Yea I need new jeans too, also getting comments from girls how good my ass is LOL don't know if that's a god thing?:confused:

It's probably not a god thing mate, but it's safe to say some of these girls like what they see. Time to let Ceffo take you under his wing. You be Daniel-san, he be Mr Miyagi, the girls be your conquest. Wax on, wax off!

What's this about again? Oh yeah, I had some boring-ass chicken tonight. Might get a kebab this weekend. Got one last weekend, the prick short-changed me, nowhere near the usual amount of meat the other bloke in that place gives me....grrrrrr!! :mad:

Sweet chilli chicken day for me.

3 seared chicken sweet chilli wraps from maccas for PWO and lunch together. Then a lot of driving and thai sweet chilli chicken stir fry with a little rice for dinner.

Just had chicken brocolli green beans brown rice... kinda dead after the gym i seem to be getting better i guess well see.

oats banana, vanilla biobulker and milk smoothie

yesterday after wisdom teeth surgery, ice cream, jelly, more ice cream, mi goreng noodles, kfc potato and gravy mmm and pumpkin soup for dinner :(

Worst thing so far is watching all the solid food ads on the tv!

Is it wrong I just had 2 roast potato's, salad and 6 lamb rump steaks that I now sip on a Red rum & cola and with each sip I have a slice of beef biltong?

Nope.

Is it wrong I downed 3/4 of an extra large chicken in 3 sandwiches for lunch today and still thought about having something else?

Up at 5am with the new puppy crying lol - redline energy drink now...when I get home from work at 9 protein shake blended with some ice, after that salmon all day!

Back into it 100% today - last 5-6kgs to go!

Up at 5am with the new puppy crying lol - redline energy drink now...when I get home from work at 9 protein shake blended with some ice, after that salmon all day!

Back into it 100% today - last 5-6kgs to go!

Good luck with it mate!

Im in the same boat, i have about 5kg to lose and my goal to have it gone was/is 25/11. Dont know if its going to happen or not but im going to try hehe.

Breakfast 3 eggs

Is it wrong I downed 3/4 of an extra large chicken in 3 sandwiches for lunch today and still thought about having something else?

Yes.

That should be 1 meal. Infact, an extra large chicken should just be a side to your 1kg steak, 5 potatoes and 2 litres of whole milk.

PWO of course, you want to put it to good use.

Breakfast:
1 Cup Egg Whites
2 Whole Eggs
1 Cup Whole Yoghurt
2 Pieces of Brown Rice Toast
2 TBS Natty PB
1 Cup Mixed Berries.

I thought I was dieting until I got on the scales today. It says I've gained weight, consisting of a gain in fat, and a loss of water and muscle, yet I measured myself and my stomach is the same size and my other measurements are generally up.

WTH?

Just had my 4 eggs on wholemeal (1 slice, no butter) bread, yogurt and apple for breakfast. Day off work today so enjoy being able to change around my meals to what I feel like, rather than having what I prepared the night before in a container:)

Status
Not open for further replies.