• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tuna and vegies 4 times today so far ... OMG after not eating this stuff for 5 days it tastes even better.... I think im going to ring moro and sole mare up tomorrow and see what a life time supply is worth.

Canned tuna in olive oil is the shnizzel for shizzle my fizzle.

Its like 2 minute noodles for me. Once too often.

Real tuna is goooooooood. I could pick a live tuna up and bite into it if it wouldn't hurt too much with all its thrashing about. But I'd say the same for cows, goats, rabbits, well just about anything.... suppose hence the name.

I can't eat it 4 times per day. Once or twice occasionally. I love red meat and chicken too much to rely on tuna all day, then again eggs are pretty schweet too...

mmmmmmmmmmm eggs.

2 peices of Scotch Fillet and a salad.

Image175-2.jpg

Nah, there's about 300gms of meat. Salad is mostly water so i can fill up on that. Remember I'm trying to loose some fat still. 5kg to go before Xmas. :)

for shizzle shre nizzle... looks like that salad if floatig in olive oil... thats the shiznit.. I only have canned tuna 4 or 5 times a day and steak once...
chewyonalivenizzle . I love fresh tuna aswell buts its the convenience of opening up a can and chuckinging some vegies in the microwave for 3 mins. Fresh tuna is actually chepaer then canned tuna per kg its just like I say cooking it etc is a pain in the arse... but im with you im known to eat animals/fish whilst there stil alive. nothing like fresh fish

Nah, there's about 300gms of meat. Salad is mostly water so i can fill up on that. Remember I'm trying to loose some fat still. 5kg to go before Xmas. :)

You have much better will power than me. I can almost never settle for 300gm of meat. Good effort on the cut though. If that doesn;'t work I don't know what will.

I can eat 800gm rump no problems but right now I have to negate my wants fo my needs.
Tough tities for me.

So today i had.

1. 250ml egg whites, 2 whole eggs, spinach omelete
2. 1 can tuna (185gm) in olive oil + 200gm vegies
3. 2 Home made protein bars (with added almonds) approx 200gms in total about 45gms protein
4. 200gm chicken + 1 cup broccoli + 1/2 cup green beans
5. Scotch fillet x 2 + salad.
6. Not sure yet - maybe chicken or tuna with almonds.

Also I used to be a 2-3 per day shake drinker, nowmost days I have zero esp since I made these protein bars which are so delicious.

Fuck protein shakes, taste like fucken shit...

Last edited:
They take about 10 mins to make and are far more delicious and nutritious. It's a complete meal really.
Fuck yeah!!!!

tuna and vegies 4 times today so far ... OMG after not eating this stuff for 5 days it tastes even better.... I think im going to ring moro and sole mare up tomorrow and see what a life time supply is worth.

Lol lets get a group buy together for Sole Mare tuna :p

I used to get this tuna cheap at a wholesaler. $39 for a 24 pack but they went belly up. Now I'm paying $2 a can. I might have to do a trip to Coburg and get a shit load from the manufacturer.

My favourite breakfast will always be cooked oats + frozen blueberries on top.

Ran out of protein last night so breakfast this morning is 6 eggs and a banana. Hoping my order from BulkNutrients gets here today/tomorrow.

Just saw you guys talking about real Tuna - you guys ever tried Marlin? now thats a nice tasting fish!!!

Lol lets get a group buy together for Sole Mare tuna :p

I used to get this tuna cheap at a wholesaler. $39 for a 24 pack but they went belly up. Now I'm paying $2 a can. I might have to do a trip to Coburg and get a shit load from the manufacturer.

My favourite breakfast will always be cooked oats + frozen blueberries on top.

powersports--- na man havent tried marlin.. would lvoe to try it but.

you use to get sole mare for $39 for 24 pack ??? jeeeeees thats cheap man. I buy them at the moment form the QLD distributor- CONGA FOODS. and i get them cheaper then all the shops but im still paying more then that heck im paying more then your paying now lol up here in QLD they go for $3.20-$3.50 a tin when there on special they are $2.90. I buy up to 10 cartons of sole mare and 10 of moro at the same time and cant get them any cheaper then what im on at the moment according to the sales manager.

Id be up for buying a whole 20' container of the stuff from thailand and importing them if we could find a contact. I mean wed probably get 1000x24 packs so 24000 tins approx 27cubic meters in a container. If we could get a few guys in on it id deffinitly look into it cause I can organise all the sea freight/ customs etc pretty cheaply and 6000 tins would last me close to 3-4 years at 4 a day for 300 days.
I might actually look into it and once i got some details ill post up and we can go from there.

Last edited:
Me and my family were at the Bermagui deep sea fishing comp one year and a dude caught a big ass Marlin - while he was gutting it etc he gave us a huge slab of it - far out best stuff ever!

Wonder how much it costs coz we prob got acouple of kgs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.