• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
after eating one meal a day for over a month im on my second day of normal meals again. Force feeding tea (mince + rice) ftl.

Why where you on 1 meal a day Oli? Did you catch the ghey or something?

Just finished off 1L of Milk, in a half hour going to tuck into a home made lamb pattie with garlic, pepper, sea salt, rosemary, thyme with a side of spuds covered in turmeric. Fantastic.

Going to Mexican all you can eat tonight with the fellas & we're competing to see who can stomach the most, so I've decided to just cut out dry carbs completely for the day & just have protein, salads & healthy fats.

Had a very poor performance when we went to all you can eat brazilian meat night cos I trained beforehand & had a shake which filled me up too much (a huge mistake!). I'm considering doing some bodyweight training at home tonight beforehand to rev up my metab & so I don't gain too much fat.

Anyone have ideas on how I can be one of the top eaters tonight, like what I should be eating today or any appetite stimulants (though I usually have a pretty big appetite cos I'm pretty much a pure endomorph) and possibly how I can avoid gaining too much fat in the process????? (Probably not possible but maybe you guys have some tricks to share?)

Thanks
- Jackson

Last edited:
Going to Mexican all you can eat tonight with the fellas & we're competing to see who can stomach the most, so I've decided to just cut out dry carbs completely for the day & just have protein, salads & healthy fats.

Had a very poor performance when we went to all you can eat brazilian meat night cos I trained beforehand & had a shake which filled me up too much (a huge mistake!). I'm considering doing some bodyweight training at home tonight beforehand to rev up my metab & so I don't gain too much fat.

Anyone have ideas on how I can be one of the top eaters tonight, like what I should be eating today or any appetite stimulants (though I usually have a pretty big appetite cos I'm pretty much a pure endomorph) and possibly how I can avoid gaining too much fat in the process????? (Probably not possible but maybe you guys have some tricks to share?)

Thanks
- Jackson

Don't worry about this stuff, a big meal like that once a week won't do much harm. Don't turn into those people who eat a cake and then say, "Ill burn it off at the gym." You're trying to lose weight right, so you probably shouldn't enter in the who can stomach the most.

But you are probably still going to do competition so drink liquid as its easier to stomach and will leave you less full.

Thanks LMD, the night went well & didn't turn out to be much of a contest, everyone just hung out & ate what they felt like =D. And yeah i do tend to worry about bad meals a bit too much, I'll try to be less fussy.

Well today is my first day of attempting to eat well (only signed up to the gym for the first time 2 weeks ago)

Here is what I've got planned for today.

8am:
Smoothie with 15g WPC, banana, egg, yogurt and low fat milk

10am:
15 almonds + 1 orange

12pm:
chicken & salad sandwich + roast beef

3pm:
tuna + 1 apple

6pm:
baked beans + tuna

dinner (around 10ish):
not sure yet. any suggestions?

For the record - I'm not trying to lose weight. I weigh only 70kg so trying to bulk up as much as I can.

Well today is my first day of attempting to eat well (only signed up to the gym for the first time 2 weeks ago)

Here is what I've got planned for today.

8am:
Smoothie with 15g WPC, banana, egg, yogurt and FULL FAT MILK
10am:
15 almonds + 1 orange+ TUNA tin

12pm:
chicken & salad sandwich + roast beef+ VEGGIES

3pm:
tuna + 1 apple

6pm:
baked beans + tuna

dinner (around 10ish):
not sure yet. any suggestions? MEAT AND VEG, CHICKEN AND VEG

For the record - I'm not trying to lose weight. I weigh only 70kg so trying to bulk up as much as I can.

I added some suggestions

Thanks for the tips mate! Might have to run down to the supermarket on my lunch break and stock up on some more tuna!

I don't know why but going back to basic foods i am actually enjoying it.

I am eating like there is a hole in my stomach and not really getting more bodyfat, gaining weight!

It is very suprising how much you can eat if its the right foods.

I put eating right and compound interest in the same catagory, you hear people talk about it etc but very few take it on board and make the effort for change. The 2 best investments in life are your education and your body

I don't think my stomach or my wallet could handle that :p Might give it a shot though if you think it would be highly beneficial to me.

Okay, so my workmate's decided to go somewhere else for lunch so I had to change my plan slightly.

12pm:
1 lamb kebab with homus
1/2 chicken kebab
Fresh juice - carrot, celery, apple, orange & ginger

Should I have a can of tuna now or will that do suffice?

kanga bangas, cabbage, beans, brocoli, onion, garlic... all stir fired together chuck in some coconut oil and some coconut dessocate and a table spoon of chilli and mmmmmmmmmmm sooo good.

Today...

8am:
Smoothie - banana, 2 eggs, 15g WPC, yogurt, milk
red apple

10am:
20 almonds
baked beans
orange

12pm:
beef
salad
milk