• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a 900 gram T-bone steak a few weeks back. Nice little beast that was!

The bone was probably 500gms though. :(

Had a 300g T-Bone for dinner last night with some veges.

Got a 250g T-Bone for lunch today, cant wait!

They were reduced at woolies last night, half price. Worked out to be like $10 per kilo for T-Bone :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm (sorry about the size)

28102010421.jpg

I have gone about 2kg in one hit for a steak with prawns, crab and other foodstuff. People lose bets because of me (especially when I was 20kg lighter) - though I have calmed down somewhat. I recently did a 2kg rump challenge but I'm sure it was actually 2.4kg, it was not in one piece *grr* (I like it blue) and they made me wait between the pieces. I got 3/4 way through it (the 3 dark beers I had before didn't help). I've been known to eat whole roasts at resturants meant for families. I am a bit of a fan of meat in case it was not obvious. I have to have a low fibre diet too so its all good.

I tried some old jeans on yesterday...that was exactly what it felt like. Hooly fuck they were tight. Wasn't fun.

On the plus side, squats and deads do make a nice firm ass :p

2 bits of bacon, 2 eggs and 3 egg whites scrambled with fetta and herbs.the egg whites were left over from the missus cooking yesterday so dont crucify me

I just had

1x chicken breast
2x cups of brocolli
1 and a half cups of green beans
brown rice maybe a cup or two cook not a cup dry.

Im gonna go for a long walk on the beach and listen to my ipod if im still feeling dizzy and weak after ill have some oats before lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.