• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$25-30/kh isn't too bad, I have been having eye fillet from Coles 3x per week at $38/kg lol, taste awesome though.
Posted via Mobile Device

lol.

You can get Atlantic Salmon which is like orange, or different Salmon (think its just called Australian Salmon) which is a white flesh and tastes like ass.

Atlantic Salmon is like $25-$30 per kilo. So if it is Atlantic Salmon it definitely would be costing you a shite load hehe.

Def Atlantic Salmon was like $15 for 400g the other day

Breakfast @ 7am - 6egg whites / 2 whole egg omelette, with tomato and asparagus

4 x 180g tuna & 200g mixed frozen veges through the day and 500ml milk with each serve. Approx @ 9am, 11.30am 2pm, 4.30pm

Workout about 5.15-6.30pm followed by 500ml milk with WPI

7.30pm Dinner - meat/fish/chicken & veg

Another shake before bed.

About as exciting as it sounds, but should do the trick.

Meal 1 - Protein shake/blueberries/dark choc

Post workout - protein shake/dark choc

Meal 2-6 - salmon + almonds/cashews (works out to be about 1 1/2 cups of nuts)

+ 3L water

Breakfast on Saturday:

Home made WPC protein pancakes with mixed fruit and natural yoghurt. Delicious...

433d1285632059-protein-pancake-protein-pancake.jpg

Recipe posted on the forum here... ;)

Cheers,
Mike

That looks great mate!

I had a huge fruit salad on sunday morning with yogurt and honey...was so good!

Loooove fruit salad and yoghurt! Had some for meal number two today as well with a WPC shake for my protein.

The good thing about those pancakes is the volume of protein. There's a whole cup, not just a 30gm scoop, of protein in the mix which makes two large pancakes. Each one would have well over 80gm of protein...

And they taste great! :)

Cheers,
Mike

Breakfast

rice protein shake

almonds brazil nuts

raw honey

large fruit salad

trained

post workout

500g pork mince

Just had 3x eggs scrambled with cheese.

Now im having a smoothy with 4x small apples and a cup of peas... seriously it somehow makes it taste better. Just fruit by itself lack body or something.

Im still not eating anywhere near enough. How the hell can you guys function after eating so much!

**** i need to stretch my stomach, that half kilo of pork has left me not hungry at all!

Argh.. and its time for another meal.

Doesnt it suck your body doesnt have an off switch for sugar. Like right now i could eat chocolate cake no problems but eatly decent food is a struggle.

Doesnt it suck your body doesnt have an off switch for sugar. Like right now i could eat chocolate cake no problems but eatly decent food is a struggle.

luckily im im a savoury boy, sugar doesnt do it for me at all.

just finished two homemade portugese chicken burgers yum

hhhhmmm sounds good i just had grilled fish with a salad..

For dessert its raw honey mixed with almond cashew brazil nut butter. With strawberries.

nom nom nom nom

**** i need to stretch my stomach, that half kilo of pork has left me not hungry at all!

What else do you eat with it? I have 5-550~g of either lamb/chicken/pork mince for brekky every day with either 4 eggs or some fruit and a pot of tea. I'm hungry within the next 2 hours without fail, which is just in time for my next feeding.

Just had a 6 whole egg drink with 1 scoop of choccy WPC for taste. Added about 10~g of Glutamine. Delicious.

You're gonna hate me Michael. But I really don't like the Sole Mare tuna. Honestly I prefer the Woolies Select "sandwhich" tuna. It's in a purple/silver can and pre-shredded I guess. Easy to eat, always cheap and comes in olive oil only.

Just finished:
100g Bag of Baby Leaf Salad
2x 185g Cans of afore mentioned "Sandwhich" Tuna in OO.

I too buy that tuna sometimes IA. All shredded up and oily.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..If only i could actually have it on a sandwhich hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.