• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanga bangers in a sanga
Posted via Mobile Device

Hyjak, I can see some raw potential in you mate, you could be a very talented limerickistologistismist person thingy if you had proper coaching.

2kg of poached chicken and some kangaroo steak in another photo. Hopefully this'll last a day or two!

215d1283948154-post-up-what-you-eating-img_0195.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 89
Meal 1:
10 egg omlette
9 pieces of bacon (the rindless short-cut little bits)
Pot of Tea

Meal 2:
2x 185g Cans of Tuna in Oil

Meal 3:
2x 185g Cans of Tuna in Oil
Big Spinach/Lettuce/Cabbage/Slaw Salad.

Jeez some of you guys eat heaps. My eating is increasing but have some way to make it to your league.

Supper tonight - baked pot, 85gr tuna tin, big spoon of fat free cottage cheese and avo and tomato.

Glass of milk.

Today's Pre-workout Meal.

1 Cup Brown Rice (uncooked weight)
550g Chicken Breast
Ketjap Manice to taste

Took waaaay too long to eat. Tasty though.

Dinner: 2x Home made burgers on "wholemeal" bread w/egg, bacon, tomato sauce. One w/cheese, which I hope I dont regret.

Oh and a beer. PWO Carb up days are fun.

Generally as of late, I've been having the same mom-fri:

uncle Tobys temptation oats with 125 ml milk, a banana and some
protein powder plus vitamins etc at break fast

a flat whit about 9:30

I buy a footlong club or roast chicken sub, no cheese, all salads except onion. I have half at about 11:30 and the other half about 2 hours later. I also have supps with these (eaa, ba, cm etc)

when I get home I have a sandwich - ham, cheese, tomato, lettuce, mushroom, avocado

for convenience reasons I've been having those lite n easy dinners recently. Not bad.
I finish it off with a protein shake.

Saturday I usually have the same breakfast and a sub after the gym, but then go nuts for the rest ofte day. I eat about every hour or so. Sandwich, nuts, fish, a pie, Thai, pizza, whatever.

Sunday is oats and banana for breakfast, a sandwich, maybe a lite n easy meal, then dinner. Dinner varies as I have time to cook on Sundays.
Posted via Mobile Device

Meal 1:
450-500g Lean Mince Beef
4x Whole Eggs
Pot of Green Tea

Meal 2:
2x 185g Can of Sandwhich Tuna in Oil (Much easier/quicker to eat)

Meal 3:
250-300g Steak
Half head of Broccoli

Meal 4:
2 Whole Eggs
Cup of Eggwhites
1 Scoop Vanilla Whey
1-2 TBS Heavy Cream
1-2 Tsp Almond Extract

Meal 5:
Haven't Decided Yet.

Today ive eaten,

3 weatbix + milk +1 tablespoon of sugar
3 X no carb protein shakes mixed with water
500g of tuna
190g of lean chicken.

im 5"11 and 96kg, looking to drop some body fat whilst puttiing on some muscle :D

Status
Not open for further replies.