• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
001hrj.jpg

no. 3 for the day..

Pork mince
Thyme
tummeric
**** LOADS of CUMIN
Cracked black pepper
himalayan rock salt

Is the goods trust me!

n00bs you're WAY too fancy. I just cook it in a some pasture butter, with a bit of sea salt + cracked pepper. Fan-f'n-tastic. Though I'm a simple guy. I must admit Cayenne pepper makes it great, almost taco like.

Currently about to chow down on some chicken/tomato/vege stew sort of conconction thing...hard to explain. Tasty but!

Man what i did is easy it takes no more then 3 seconds to add spices lol!

COme on we want tumeric all those antiinflamatory properties ;)

Actually I haven't had Tumeric in months, and I have Turkey tomorrow morning. They go well together, an awesome smokeyness I find. Thank you for reminding me. And you have no idea the amount of lazy/simple I can be with food. If I have to take out more than 2 spices, I'll probably have an anuerism. We all know powerlifters have trouble getting to 3.

Had 4x apples for breakfast and a few handfuls of almonds. I wonder if its possible to eat too many almonds??? Im eating them like a duck eats smaller more vulnerable ducks (maybe I was thinking of spiders???).

had 3x carots, a cucumber and a shit load of almonds. Still feel hungry. Gonna get a subway when people leave the office at 2:30 shhhhhh dont tell them im subwaying it up instead of filing.

Status
Not open for further replies.