• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
001ssg.jpg

I called lamb. Pork I get stays a fair bit lighter than that. Unless you used some fancy marinade that fights tumors, cancer and the black plague?

Dinner: Huge bowl of chicken stirfry. Plenty of ginger, broccoli, zucchini, celery, carrots, spinach and best of all. Delicious marinated chicken breast. Fantastic.

I called lamb. Pork I get stays a fair bit lighter than that. Unless you used some fancy marinade that fights tumors, cancer and the black plague?

Dinner: Huge bowl of chicken stirfry. Plenty of ginger, broccoli, zucchini, celery, carrots, spinach and best of all. Delicious marinated chicken breast. Fantastic.

Tummeric, cumin and thyme actually..

Lol

Just had a massive bowls of oats with 1 liter of milk ;) and a little honey to make it all go down well.

Currently having my post-workout shake - 2 scoops wpi/wpc with 15g of l-glutamine......cant wait for my pizza tomorrow....busted my ass this week! fingers crossed for 104kgs tomoz!!!

Tummeric, cumin and thyme actually..

Lol

That's it. I'm raiding the spice section when I go for my shop on Sunday. The most exciting spice I've used of late is a bit of seasalt and garlic on my steaks. Damn tasty though.

Lunch: 2x 185g Sandwhich Tuna in Olive Oil with 3/4 cup(uncooked) brown rice. Boring to some. Delicious to me.

mitch I could live off tuna (moro or sole mare) brown rice and olive oil...

I just had a 185 gram tin of tuna .... then my boss decided to make me a bowl of strawberries, bananna and organic yogurt... good afternoon feed.

mitch I could live off tuna (moro or sole mare) brown rice and olive oil...

I just had a 185 gram tin of tuna .... then my boss decided to make me a bowl of strawberries, bananna and organic yogurt... good afternoon feed.

I know right! It's the best. Heck I have to eat it cold during the week and I think I actually prefer it like that. Though the brown rice is starting to play silly buggers with me, so I might swap it for basmati or wild rice for a bit of a change.

Also your boss is a bastard, all I'd get is a clip 'round the ears. I do work for my old man though...

Just about to have a huge feed. Family/friends gathering for dinner, everyone's bringing good 'ol homemade grub. Gonna be a good night, with plenty of left overs for tomorrow!

Tonights dinner.

img0112w.jpg

Half a carrot, bit of broccoli and peas and 2 kanga bangas.

Now im chockers!

Last edited:
Went to IKEA today and had lunch there, a plate of chicken breast and vegies. Tasted marginally better than a doorknob. I don't recommend it.

It was also a pathetic portion size. Once I made my way through the maze of the store, I had a hotdog and ice cream as my next meal. IKEA soft serve ice cream....mmmmmmm....only 50c, best value product anywhere in Sydney imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.