• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting about the cucumbers, do you eat the skins???

Not sure if this is correct but I recall reading somewhere that cucumber skins are poisonous, but not enough to do any harm as most people will only consume a few slices, but 1kg is a fair but of cucumber skins.:confused:
It's the first time I hear of this Mick. I'm Lebanese as you know, and this fruit (I know, but it is a fruit and not a vegetable) is part and parcel of what we Lebanese people eat most everyday. Be it with yogurt, tabouleh, or another famous salad called fattouche, the cucumber is always there. And I certainly wouldn't get hung up on some study telling me what I've been doing for the past 50 years is somewhat bad for my health. Just eat it Big Man, I do the same with carrots. Please note that this kilogram is spread over the entire day and not eaten during one sitting okay brother.

You'll find a lot of foods we eat everyday contain small amounts of naturally occurring poisons but are harmless in the amounts we can eat. Eg almonds contain cyanide.

Last edited:
Japan food pics :)

kimchi udon
qr2XCbh.jpg

ham salad and entrees
9tZjeEV.jpg

baby prawn, tomato pasta
XGu1mM9.jpg

dessert thing
VgtyYX0.jpg

the pizza I made at the DIY pizza restaurant (curry sauce was great!)
Ntqe7Z9.jpg

sakura frappe
OwFYaj0.jpg

hottest curry from coco ichi ban
tLAw0oY.jpg

and another one :)
DN2MXTQ.jpg

snack size katsu don
S1CDJro.jpg

sweet potato bread
8s0RGFW.jpg

pork yaki niku and miso
EWQoVXk.jpg

green tea ice cream from maid cafe
jTrt0qV.jpg

sushi
XNxsEx9.jpg

Na. The Italians have great food it just needed a bit of improvement.

Heaps of pasta sauce.

Thick base pizzas with heaps of topping.

Winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.