• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey Meatballs with garlic Sauce, Konjac Spaghetti and a Turkey Mince Sausage Roll
e25983bc92ddef69251b0b404deaef36.jpg

IMG_20150307_145042_459.jpg
2012-10-24-002[1].jpg
how_and_why_to_make_your_own_yogurt[1].jpg
westgold_unsalted_butter_250g_b6604eb9-e9b9-4464-80d9-0db8b6814604_large[1].jpg

The above LCHFMP, that is low carb high fat medium protein comes to a total of :

Calories: 2,736
Fat: 230gm @ 75%
Carbs: 91gm @ 13%
Protein: 75gm @ 12%

The above is made up of the following foods:

200gm macadamia nuts
1kg Lebanese cucumber
1/2kg iceberg lettuce
4 eggs
90gm mackerel fish
250g 24 hours yogurt
20gm butter
Green tea about 1L, plus water for drinking.

Today was/will be a simple, no fuss eating day.

Last edited:
I eat cucumber daily, just not in that quantity lol.
Ah I see. Well there's a valid reason for the quantity here Steve, as I am after two things here; the nutrients of the cucumber, coupled with its very low carbohydrate content. A carrot has triple the carbs for this purpose just to give an example. It's all to do with the manipulation of insulin and the ability to have full control over it. Of course there are plenty more foods that would qualify, but like I said, today is a no fuss eating type of a day since I'm at work.

Interesting about the cucumbers, do you eat the skins???

Not sure if this is correct but I recall reading somewhere that cucumber skins are poisonous, but not enough to do any harm as most people will only consume a few slices, but 1kg is a fair but of cucumber skins.:confused:

On another note I was out working this arvo (yes unfortunately I often work Sundays) and me and a work mate were out on the road when he insisted to hit up Maccas for a quick feed, so I walked in there with him intending to buy nothing, but I saw a whole updated menu:rolleyes:

It got the better of me and I ordered the warm Thai Beef Salad, must say it was delicious and the best thing I have ever had from maccas, throughly enjoyed it to the point where I think I will grab one for lunch tomorrow, I am considering ordering double meat though if they let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.