• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you worried about a few grams of carbs when you are drinking all that full cream milk? There's bugger all fat in WPC anyway.

Arghhhhhhhhhhh
I did the same thing , bought 5kg of WPI instead of WPC .
Why didn't i ask here first :mad:

What would be better;

3 fried eggs and a shake with 1 scoop WPI, 1/3 cup oats, a banana and 350ml milk
or
3 fired eggs, 1 piece of wholegrain toast, a banana and a protein shake with 1 scoop WPI and 250ml milk

4:30am:
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon apple cider
1 tablespoon lemon juice

5:20am:
No shot gun (20gram protein per serve) - 2 scoops/ or protein shake

Train

post training:
2 1/2 scoops wpi/wpc
1 spoon of wheat grass

9:00am:
chicken with a teaspoon of macadamia oil

11:30am:

2:00pm:

4:30pm:

7:00-7:30pm:
fish with some seasoning

after dinner:
tablespoon of peanut butter

* 3L of water a day + prob close to 2L of pepsi max

* 1 cheat meal a week - Saturday night

* Yes I am dieting LOL

:D

Chicken with a shitload of peri peri seasoning..Have to make the chicken not taste like chicken these days. :(

Chicken with a shitload of peri peri seasoning..Have to make the chicken not taste like chicken these days. :(

This is what I do - it has nothing in it but some salt - Iam eating it with my chicken as I type this lol

I have been a fat bastard and eating alot of bread last few days..

zahtar and baba ganuj and hommus nom nom nom nom nom

I need a good seasoning/sauce for my chicken. Plain chicken is getting a bit boring when you eat it twice a day straight after each other. Anyone know any good ones?

I need a good seasoning/sauce for my chicken. Plain chicken is getting a bit boring when you eat it twice a day straight after each other. Anyone know any good ones?
I bought a few different spices like, peri peri, thai, morrocan, smokey bbq + more and just use a different one each day. I eat chicken a lot too.

All wogs eat chicken with garlic..
Not this wog.

Last edited:
My normal diet goes like this:
5 Eggs, 200g baked beans, 1 cup muesli with 1 cup milk and 2 pces fruit.

300gm steak, vegies, pasta, oil.

1.5-2 chicken breasts, vegies, avocado, oil.

1 serve homemade sheppards pie (roughly 300g mince)

400g tuna, salad/pasta.

5 eggs, 200g baked beans.

This does often change and ill supplement different meats and what not, but this is how i usually eat, same for 8 weeks now, bleh.

I bought a few different spices like, peri peri, thai, morrocan, smokey bbq + more and just use a different one each day. I eat chicken a lot too.

Are they alright diet-wise? Do they contain a lot of bad stuff I mean?

My normal diet goes like this:
5 Eggs, 200g baked beans, 1 cup muesli with 1 cup milk and 2 pces fruit.

300gm steak, vegies, pasta, oil.

1.5-2 chicken breasts, vegies, avocado, oil.

1 serve homemade sheppards pie (roughly 300g mince)

400g tuna, salad/pasta.

5 eggs, 200g baked beans.

This does often change and ill supplement different meats and what not, but this is how i usually eat, same for 8 weeks now, bleh.

Wow, I thought I was eating a lot but now I changed my mind :p

Not this wog.

Im going to have to educate you on eating lebanese style..

Im going to bring garlic to eat with my steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.