• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
129de86552af479b2b934b7209b0eadb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks delish.. ?

Ice cream is bad juju for the over 40's

Only if you eat the lot in one sitting, Connoisseurs ice cream is the best, no ice cream I have ever had comes close, but at over $10 for a litre I only buy it occasionally when on special, at under $5 I stock up to last me a while.

I will definitely get more if the special is still on tomorrow, as I got to go into town for work anyway, so 200km round trip paid for by work, makes the deal even sweeter. :cool:

Only if you eat the lot in one sitting, Connoisseurs ice cream is the best, no ice cream I have ever had comes close, but at over $10 for a litre I only buy it occasionally when on special, at under $5 I stock up to last me a while.

I will definitely get more if the special is still on tomorrow, as I got to go into town for work anyway, so 200km round trip paid for by work, makes the deal even sweeter. :cool:

I'll have to try that one again.
The old homer Hudson chocolate before they changed it was better. It's shit now. I'm struggling to find an ice cream from the supermarket I like now. The Cadbury triple choc was good but they changed that now too.

Just came home from Coles and bought $50 worth of ice cream.

Connoisseur ice cream on special for under $5 a tub.

Lucky we have a big freezer.

4 x Cookies and Cream,
2 x Caramel Honey Macadamia,
1 x Chocolate Brownie,
1 x Murray River Salted Caramel and Chocolate,
1 x Classic Vanilla,
1 x Belgian Chocolate.

Now it looks like there is still plenty of room in the freezer, so I may have to get a few more tomorrow if the special is still on.

I wonder if there is an 'Ice Cream Cutting Diet' otherwise I may have to run a permabulk till after Christmas...

What? No Peanut Butter Pretzel??

I like their Vanilla the best. Nothing else is anywhere near as creamy.

$4.84 a tub, down down from 10 bucks....on sale till the 29th Mick

I like their Vanilla the best. Nothing else is anywhere near as creamy.

$4.84 a tub, down down from 10 bucks....on sale till the 29th Mick

Sounds like the special will still be on tomorrow then, I have never even tried the Vanilla, the Caramel Honey Macadamia is my favourite, everyone else in my family likes the Cookies and Cream, we tried a bit of the Murray River Salted Caramel and Chocolate and Chocolate Brownie today to see what it's like and both are amazing.

So I might get a few more tomorrow if there is any left before they go back to $10 a tub.

Definitely the best ice cream in the supermarket, I don't think I have ever had better anywhere to be honest.

^ I love most ice cream flavours but always end up back with vanilla being my favourite, kids always laugh at me when we go for ice cream and they get fancy flavours and good old dad always gets vanilla !!

No Vanilla left today, I bought the last 6 tubs they had left on the way home from work this arvo 2 x Cookies and Cream, 2 x Chocolate Brownie and 2 x Murray River Salted Caramel.

The only other flavour left was Coney Island, which is pretty vile, it's like a burned pop corn taste, and they probably had around 20 tubs left of that one flavour the rest of the shelve was bare...now for this bulk to start...lol

Nah WA all the way....have some of the best pies at the bakery down there too. Surf n turf version is on point!

Back on topic,

Roasted corned beef with veggies for dinner.

No ice cream today...

Looking at buying a pizza stone for my weber kettle to make wood fired pizzas, will report back if I can find one tomorrow, photos of awesome pizzas coming up, also looking at ordering a rotisserie for the kettle to make a charcoal turkey for Christmas day.