• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Man how long do you take to cut up a tomato, some ham, salami, three olives and a bit of onion?? Nothing pre cooked and no clean up, what clean up are you talking about, wiping down the kitchen bench??

You make it sound like it's a big job, it takes about as long as it would take to boil an egg and definitely faster than boiling some rice. Cooking almost any normal meal would take longer and have a bigger clean up with bowls, pots and pans that need cleaning.

Come Mickey. Takes a lot longer than boiling an Egg you knob. It's a pain in the arse. Anyway, how long did it take to clean that contraption you cooked it in/on, lot longer than boiling two Eggs :p

Flour is ground up grain?? Really?? Are you fucking retarded what else would it be??

"Flour is a powder made by grinding raw grains or roots and used to make many different foods"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flour

I think you are the one in the parallel universe. If you bothered to read my post you would have worked out that it's a very fast and easy way to cook, total time about 15 minutes with zero clean up.

May be you need to educate yourself on grains it's a fact that they contain lectins, phytates (phytic acid) and gluten.

If you can get a wood fired pizza from a pizza shop for under $25 and a super supreme for under $30 you must have some great pizza shops our local one charges $25 for a ham and pineapple and $29 for super supreme.

Last time we ordered pizza was around $50 for two pizzas and that was over 6 months ago, never ordered it since as it's not that great and $50 is a lot of money for shit food.

Unless you have an intolerance to any to gluten or any of those other things you are absolutely fine to eat them.

If you want to get down to small levels of substances you will find poisonous chemicals in every single food you eat. Not just grains. In any case everything is a potential poison, what matters is the dose.

Mick you need to look at where you "educate" yourself. It's not still mymommymedicine . com is it? Your understanding of grains is way off the mark. Then with the way you think about grains you still eat them anyway. Lol.

I can get a family size deep pan from the local pizza shop for around 20 or under.

Why did you pay $50 for shit pizza. Get a good one.

15 minutes for homemade pizza. Hahah.

Last edited:
Come Mickey. Takes a lot longer than boiling an Egg you knob. It's a pain in the arse. Anyway, how long did it take to clean that contraption you cooked it in/on, lot longer than boiling two Eggs :p

Clean what?? I have no idea what you are talking about?? You have obviously never used a proper Weber, once the coals burn out you empty the ash catcher, which only needs to be done every 4th or 5th time you use it, so at this stage I have done nothing to clean it not spend even 10 seconds as I cleaned out the ash catcher last time. so I have a few more cooks till it needs cleaning out, which takes literally the same time it tales to grab the ash catcher with one hand (it has a handle attached) and walk it to the bin tip it out and you are done.

Once a year I give the BBQ a clean just like any other BBQ, even that takes no time, spray with oven cleaner put lid on and wait 20 mintes, come back and hit with graden hose or pressure cleaner let dry and good for another 6-12 month

You can see the ash catcher pan on the bottom here takes about ten seconds and one hand to remove:

Here is a photo when I cleaned it back in September for my daughters birthday dinner, took 15 minutes (can of $2 oven cleaner and garden hose) , was the first time since last year and has not been cleaned since, so I am unsure what clean up you are referring to this BBQ is 10 years old now:

LMAO if you call that rubbish pizza, seriously I would not eat dominos or pizza hut if they were giving it away for free. since when do Dominos and pizza hut make wood fired pizza??

You come up with some dumb shit really.

Comparing a wood fired pizza from a good pizza shop made with fresh ingredients to a Domino's pizza, is like comparing MacDonald's to a gourmet restaurant. Yes they both sell food, one cost $8 the other $80 for a meal but there is a difference they are not the same or even comparable.

Ohhh now Mick is a pizza snob. I would have Pizza Hut over that cat spew pic of a pizza you put up.

Enjoying the simple things is a big factor to long term happiness. I'll take mcdonalds over 90% of the $100 meals out there. Because it's expensive people convince themselves it's good.

I ate a shit load of pizza in the states not that long ago. The best pizza was a cheap pizza at a hockey game. The worst at a fancy wood fired pizza place, sadly it was the biggest. Close to 1 meter diameter. Still ate it all.

Unless you have an intolerance to any to gluten or any of those other things you are absolutely fine to eat them.

If you want to get down to small levels of substances you will find poisonous chemicals in every single food you eat. Not just grains. In any case everything is a potential poison, what matters is the dose.

Mick you need to look at where you "educate" yourself. It's not still mymommymedicine . com is it? You understanding of grains is way off the mark. Then with the way you think about grains you still eat them anyway. Lol.

I can get a family size deep pan from the local pizza shop for around 20 or under.

15 minutes for homemade pizza. Hahah.

I don't even know what you are talking about?? When did I claim that grains contain these things in large numbers??

Do you understand that eating something occasionally is different to basing your whole existence on it??

So by saying my understanding of grains is way off, so are you saying that they don't contain these things?? Are you disputing the fact that grains contain lectins, phytates (phytic acid) and gluten??

If you say that they don't contain these thing then you are wrong, if you say they do you agree with me, so which is it?? Are you disputing the facts that grains contain
lectins, phytates (phytic acid) and gluten??

Again how does any of this relate to what I eat?? It's got nothing to do with my personal eating preferences. Most people that eat rubbish know they eat rubbish, but still eat it, does not change the fact that they are eating rubbish. So people who drink alcohol and know that alcohol is bad for them by drinking it are saying that it's good for them??

I don't really undersatnd your logic by saying because I had pizza it somehow changes tha fact that grains contain
lectins, phytates (phytic acid) and gluten. Grains contain this stuff completely independent of anything I may or may not eat, the stuff contained in grains in no way changes depending on what I may have eaten today yesterday or what I will eat tomorrow will also have no affect on the make up of grains and grain products.

I don't even know what you are talking about?? When did I claim that grains contain these things in large numbers??

Do you understand that eating something occasionally is different to basing your whole existence on it??

So by saying my understanding of grains is way off, so are you saying that they don't contain these things?? Are you disputing the fact that grains contain lectins, phytates (phytic acid) and gluten??

If you say that they don't contain these thing then you are wrong, if you say they do you agree with me, so which is it?? Are you disputing the facts that grains contain
lectins, phytates (phytic acid) and gluten??

Again how does any of this relate to what I eat?? It's got nothing to do with my personal eating preferences. Most people that eat rubbish know they eat rubbish, but still eat it, does not change the fact that they are eating rubbish. So people who drink alcohol and know that alcohol is bad for them by drinking it are saying that it's good for them??

I don't really undersatnd your logic by saying because I had pizza it somehow changes tha fact that grains contain
lectins, phytates (phytic acid) and gluten. Grains contain this stuff completely independent of anything I may or may not eat, the stuff contained in grains in no way changes depending on what I may have eaten today yesterday or what I will eat tomorrow will also have no affect on the make up of grains and grain products.

Who here remembers when Bick Mick mock would always post that grains are poison.

He seems to be back tracking that stance now and claiming it never happened.

Nice. Where. I've talked to butchers and offered to buy 100-200kg of chicken breast and they have said tiny margin on chicken breast so can't give much of a discount.
Jesus, I wish I had freezer room like that. Got a 6 or 7 kg bag from Tasman could of weeks ago. It was either 4 or 5 bucks/kg. Skin on but there wasn't much.

Jesus, I wish I had freezer room like that. Got a 6 or 7 kg bag from Tasman could of weeks ago. It was either 4 or 5 bucks/kg. Skin on but there wasn't much.

Yeah got a couple of freezers.

Must have gone down in price since I last asked. Also I'm lazy, illl pay a bit more for no skin.

I normally get a side of beef around 100kg or so. It was $3kg 2 years ago but beef has gone up of late.

Most butchers don't mind doing a deal for a bulk amount.

Read closely what I wrote, it was TWO pizzas for $50, unfortunately the sign in the shop did not mention that it was shit, if it did I may have had a heads up before buying.

Only found out that it was shit when I got it home and started eating it. Base way too thick and sloppy, too greasy, hence never went back for another one.

Yeah got a couple of freezers.

Must have gone down in price since I last asked. Also I'm lazy, illl pay a bit more for no skin.

I normally get a side of beef around 100kg or so. It was $3kg 2 years ago but beef has gone up of late.

Most butchers don't mind doing a deal for a bulk amount.
That's the way. I certainly would if I had the freezer space.

Googled said website mymummymedicine.com

Lots of useful medical information...

20e12349ec2f5d19a34feb17393d80b8.jpg

You can buy a small 170 litre chest freezer for around $300 with 10 year warranty brand new, made in China, we have one, it's amazing how much you fit in there, saves heaps of money buying in bulk when stuff is cheap. If you go too big then running costs come into it.

Good thing is that's it runs a lot colder than your standard freezer compartment attached to the fridge as well, ours runs at around -30 degrees, the fridge one is lucky to get to -8 or -10

You can buy a small 170 litre chest freezer for around $300 with 10 year warranty brand new, made in China, we have one, it's amazing how much you fit in there, saves heaps of money buying in bulk when stuff is cheap. If you go too big then running costs come into it.

Good thing is that's it runs a lot colder than your standard freezer compartment attached to the fridge as well, ours runs at around -30 degrees, the fridge one is lucky to get to -8 or -10
Yeah I've got a separate upright freezer, don't know where I'd put a third freezer...

Can't remember what it cost but got a 700lt chest freezer and it wasn't that expensive.

Also some guys sell refurbished fridges and freezers for bugger all. Think I got a 3-400lt freezer for $200. Still going after 5+ years.

Yeah I've got a separate upright freezer, don't know where I'd put a third freezer...

I was tossing up between the upright and chest freezer, upright was $520 and chest was $300 for same capacity and same brand, so the chest freezer got it, we only use it to store the bulk stuff we buy. Picked up a cheap turkey on half price special for Christmas, it's waiting in the chest freezer to go on the rotisserie on Christmas day....