• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't know many people that have enough free time to fuck around with a coal BBQ but good for you that you can Mick.

Probably the most time efficiet way to cook that I know.

Throw coals in and light about 1-2 mintes, put lid on and walk away and do what ever you want for 20-30 minutes.

Come back 30 minutes later place meat in BBQ, then go on with your day, mow lawns, walk dogs, wash car, train, milk cows, do chores around the house, have a root, whatever you like, set table the when ready to eat place meat on serving dish and eat.

Total prepartion time about 5 minutes max, would take longer to fry an egg and put it on toast.

Like I said, most people have no idea what they are doing. Obviosly if you are mildly retarded and stand next to the BBQ for three hours while it cooks the meat then you deserve what you get.

Hahaha I picture Baz like those blokes on the subway ad waiting 5 hours for their pulled pork

My old man always cooks weber roasts, same deal, put it on in the afternoon and come back at dinner time. Oven roasts don't compare

Hahaha I picture Baz like those blokes on the subway ad waiting 5 hours for their pulled pork

My old man always cooks weber roasts, same deal, put it on in the afternoon and come back at dinner time. Oven roasts don't compare

Yep takes a bit of practice to get it right, but well worth the effort, taste is sensational.

When I bought my first Weber I used to burn a few things till I got the hang of it, it's now down to a fine art.

Day off work tomorrow, so will be Weber Port Roast, will start it around lunchtime will be ready for dinner. Missus will be happy as she won't have to cook.

Taco Tuesday on a Friday in my house tonight. Mrs doesn't eat much meat so I get 0.5kg to stuff into those crunchy shells of goodness. Quality

Buffalo style spicy chicken wings as post workout meal after dead lift session. They were absolutely delicious.

They cooked while I trained.

Lamb pasta dish earlier and now just tucking into a big plate of cheese and crackers with some hot pickles.

Family pizza, packet of pineapple Tim-tams, tub of peppermint crisp ice cream for dinner. Fueled for legs tomorrow...

Pancakes.
3e80feb728f2d4b7fe40128570e77298.jpg

Just cracked the Toffee Apple [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] ; not bad but not mind blowing like I was expecting....did lol at the 0.5 star health rating ?

Family wedding on the weekend with a buffet style dinner. 3 full plates of pulled roast lamb, roast potatoes and spoonfuls of gravy. Don't mess with the basics.

Just came home from Coles and bought $50 worth of ice cream.

Connoisseur ice cream on special for under $5 a tub.

Lucky we have a big freezer.

4 x Cookies and Cream,
2 x Caramel Honey Macadamia,
1 x Chocolate Brownie,
1 x Murray River Salted Caramel and Chocolate,
1 x Classic Vanilla,
1 x Belgian Chocolate.

Now it looks like there is still plenty of room in the freezer, so I may have to get a few more tomorrow if the special is still on.

I wonder if there is an 'Ice Cream Cutting Diet' otherwise I may have to run a permabulk till after Christmas...

Last edited: